The Donald is 15 Points Ahead of Lyin' Ted and The Face in Indiana

I wonder what sleazy underhanded tricks Cruz has up his sleeve this time.

Cruz knows he has lost Indiana. A few days ago he said it was vital when he thought trump was going to lose after his ludicrous deal with kasich, now all of a sudden it doesnt matter.

Cruz knows he has lost Indiana. A few days ago he said it was vital when he thought trump was going to lose after his ludicrous deal with kasich, now all of a sudden it doesnt matter.

Think about it, it really doesn't matter.

What??? I thought Cruz had Indiana on lock! You mean.........the pundits were wrong...........AGAIN? The only thing I've seen more consistently wrong is Obama's foreign policy.

They're not gonna stop Trump from getting to 1237.
SJ Do you mean having the Dark Age Mentality of someone circa the year 1237 ?????????
No, I mean he's gonna smoke Lyin' Ted before the convention. He'll have considerably more than 1237 too.
Thanks SJ,I was just teasing..........The Trump will get his Quota but he has upset too many Americans,particually Latinos,Women and minorities to be President....that's the general opinion here in Australia.....I noticed in his recent speech he was reading from notes for the first time moreover he sounded less ridiculous and more tempered in his speak.........he should have been more considered from the start but its all too late now,just sayin steve

They're not gonna stop Trump from getting to 1237.
SJ Do you mean having the Dark Age Mentality of someone circa the year 1237 ?????????
No, I mean he's gonna smoke Lyin' Ted before the convention. He'll have considerably more than 1237 too.
Thanks SJ,I was just teasing..........The Trump will get his Quota but he has upset too many Americans,particually Latinos,Women and minorities to be President....that's the general opinion here in Australia.....I noticed in his recent speech he was reading from notes for the first time moreover he sounded less ridiculous and more tempered in his speak.........he should have been more considered from the start but its all too late now,just sayin steve
I know you were teasing, you had to be. lol
I disagree with you about Trump upsetting too many people to vote for him though. If you look at his rallies, they are a cross section of America, with a lot of women and minorities. Don't believe the media, they're playing down his appeal. He's gonna beat the hell out of Hillary in November.

GOP-polls-Correlate-28apr2016.jpg

Forum List

Back