The Dollar Is Finished: Martial Law Is Almost Here

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

All of the 'spend and tax' and 'tax and spend' bailout/stimulus STUPIDITY has been killing the U.S. Dollar and placing the MASSIVE DEBT on your posterity:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7oFl9XL7sg"]Gerald Celente - Dollar Is Finished[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIYDu4YKsko"]Jim Rogers - The Dollar Will Die[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1cxhus-uL0&NR=1"]Peter Schiff - Demise Of The Dollar[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYl_FFFGRBM]Marc Faber - Dollar Crash[/ame]

This 'real disaster for America' coincides with the coming mutation of the H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus (my Topic) and the declaration of Medical Martial Law (my Topic). The number one reason that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction is for allowing the privately-owned FED (my Topic) to siphon off all of your wealth. Therefore, the destruction of the U.S. Dollar is exactly what you deserve. How will you Survive The Coming Economic Collapse (my Topic)??

Most of you will not . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Banned
Greetings to All:

Gerald Celente explains more about what is now on the horizon:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgKhBFxOzJw"]Gerald Celente On The Gary Null Show Part 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpFg1EwdqWM"]Gerald Celente On The Gary Null Show Part 2[/ame]

"For all intents and purposes, the FDIC is BROKE!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMyPeQB3lIE]Peter Schiff FDIC Inflation[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

All of the 'spend and tax' and 'tax and spend' bailout/stimulus STUPIDITY has been killing the U.S. Dollar and placing the MASSIVE DEBT on your posterity:

Gerald Celente - Dollar Is Finished

Jim Rogers - The Dollar Will Die

Peter Schiff - Demise Of The Dollar

Marc Faber - Dollar Crash

This 'real disaster for America' coincides with the coming mutation of the H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus (my Topic) and the declaration of Medical Martial Law (my Topic). The number one reason that the USA 'is' worthy of utter destruction is for allowing the privately-owned FED (my Topic) to siphon off all of your wealth. Therefore, the destruction of the U.S. Dollar is exactly what you deserve. How will you Survive The Coming Economic Collapse (my Topic)??

Most of you will not . . .

GL,

Terral

Shouldn't you already BE in lockup? I mean wasn't that your last far fetched claim?

schiff owns a brokerage house and is trying to drum up business...not to mention he worked at shearson during the 90's and made a mint ...... wonder what he did to help their demise.....oh an he is still here in the us and still rich.....he just wants you to invest in his "stuff"....

.because someone gives warning of a threat and it does not occur immediately does not mean the threat does not exist..if someone examines the potential and the signs of a earth quake in california and it does not occur in the next few months does not mean you do not recognise the very real threat or prepare for the inevitable

.because someone gives warning of a threat and it does not occur immediately does not mean the threat does not exist..if someone examines the potential and the signs of a earth quake in california and it does not occur in the next few months does not mean you do not recognise the very real threat or prepare for the inevitable

right--and I can take my eyes out and pop them back in---I just ain't telling you when :lol:

right--and I can take my eyes out and pop them back in---I just ain't telling you when :lol:

so you are saying California is not in danger of a major earthquake ?

so you are saying California is not in danger of a major earthquake ?

no-----I said I can pop my eyes out and stick them back in----I can even write it in a blog if you like.

If marshall law ever happens, it wont have anything to do with your wacky theories. You can count on that.

Last edited:
If marshall law ever happens, it wont have anything to do with your wacky theories. You can count on that.

its martial law...marshall law is something a sheriff does...dumfuk

I see you are resorting to correcting spelling errors again. Ever got anything insightful to to add to these discussions? For the record, i dont think of your cut and paste jobs as insightful either, so dont bother with one of those.

P.S. Mispelling aside, my statement is still 100% true.

I see you are resorting to correcting spelling errors again. Ever got anything insightful to to add to these discussions? For the record, i dont think of your cut and paste jobs as insightful either, so dont bother with one of those.

that is not a spelling mistake..a spelling mistake would be martail law or something like that..it is more like a clear indication of how uniformed your opinion is

that is not a spelling mistake..a spelling mistake would be martail law or something like that..it is more like a clear indication of how uniformed your opinion is

So you are saying i didnt mispell it? Make up your mind already. :lol:

Oh, and is now a good time to point this out? Oh, i guess that was on purpose. You caught me... yes, i skim most of your posts.

Last edited:

no you did not misspell it ..you have read so little on the subject you truly believed it was Marshall and that you spelled correctly..you did however mispell...misspell

Last edited:

Forum List

Back