The DOJ Scandal Becomes Clearer

our justice system is a separate BRANCH of our government, it IS NOT A TOY to be played with at the president's whim.... he is not king....try oh try to remember that....

and never has been! those medling were impeached.... until now,,,,

I'm STILL waiting for you back up this statement.

The fact is, your argument is baseless, and nothing BUT what you accuse others of ... partisan hackery.

our justice system is a separate BRANCH of our government, it IS NOT A TOY to be played with at the president's whim.... he is not king....try oh try to remember that....

and never has been! those medling were impeached.... until now,,,,

Was Clinton "medling" when he fired 93 attorneys?

I asked: So Clinton didn't sort of wait and fire them in an episodic fashion? He cleaned them out as soon as he took office?

Did he or didn't he? To the best of your knowledge of course.

The fired lawyers were not doing their job

If you were not doing your job would your boss keep you on the payroll?

The fired lawyers were not doing their job

If you were not doing your job would your boss keep you on the payroll?

Apparently the fired lawyers were doing their job, it seems that there were other reasons - that will come out in the wash.

The issue of my boss and me is complex. Very complex. Extremely complex. Best we stick with the topic at hand :)

Apparently the fired lawyers were doing their job, it seems that there were other reasons - that will come out in the wash.

The issue of my boss and me is complex. Very complex. Extremely complex. Best we stick with the topic at hand :)

In San Diego, U.S. attorney Carol Lam was under fire for failing to prosecute illegal alien criminals. On June 15, 2006, Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein complained about Ms. Lam to Alberto Gonzales saying: "It is my understanding that Ms. Lam may have some of the most restrictive prosecutorial guidelines nationwide for immigration cases, such that many Border Patrol agents end up not referring their cases."

Yes. And then there's fired U.S. Attorney Paul Charlton, who wouldn't prosecute pot-smuggling cases unless they were above 500 pounds. Wow.

How about San Francisco federal prosecutor Kevin Ryan? Here is what the liberal Los Angeles Times wrote about him today: "It was only when a Democratic judge threatened to go to Congress to raise a public fuss over Ryan's poor performance that Ryan was put on the termination list, according to e-mails released by the White House."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,260665,00.html

He fired 93 attorneys who serve at his pleasure

Like Bush did - only he fired 8

President Bush FIRED(replaced) all 93 of president Clinton's AG's when he came board as President. He did not do it all at once, firing all 93, because Clinton went a period without Ag's.... trying to get his new ones passed through congress...

Bush replaced all of Clinton's AG's , ONE BY ONE in his first term or within the first couple of years he was in office!

And these 8 attorneys, are just 8 out of the 93 that bush initially fired and replaced with his own.

Carol Lam, successfully prosecuted the BIGGEST CORRUPTION CASE in USA history involving a USA REPUBLICAN CONGRESSMAN....Duke Cunningham (R).... I would say Carol Lam was doing HER JOB required as a US Attorney General! And a FINE JOB at that!

Her next focus was on Dusty Foggo, another Republican criminal, she served subpoenas to the white house regarding him, and within that week, her name was put on the list to FIRE....emails have shown this trail of the timing of the whitehouse for her firing.....

I would say, there are enough suspicions of ill doing that it has to be investigated!

Care

Was Clinton "medling" when he fired 93 attorneys?

NO, clinton was not medling when he fired the 93 AG's, Whose 4 year term under Bush 1 had expired.

He did not nitpik....

Where Clinton was wrong in firing all 93 at once is that he did NOT have 93 replacements ready for the consent of the Senate....thus leaving some AG positions opened for a year before he could get a replacement through congress....

President Bush, LEARNED from Clinton's mistake and all of the republican criticism that was given by leaving AG positions opened, sooooooo

President Bush was more cautious and replaced the attorneys one at a time.....it was really about 10 at a time untill all of the attorney's from Clinton were replaced with his own appointments....

so, near all 93 were FIRED by Bush AS WELL....

These 8 were some of his replacements of Clinton ag's.

Forum List

Back