The DNC's weak 2012 frontrunner

If not Weiner, then who? Certainly not Obama, or Billary....

Rahmbo.

Obama will either declare martial law or won't seek reelection

Other than reading the writing on the wall...frustrated with the ineptness of his boss...gettin' out while the gettin' is good? This is probably a very possible scenario. Going after the Dailey Dynasty and running for crime boss, err, uhmmm, Mayor of Chicago to get some experience?

Frank I dare say you're on target.

Rahmbo.

Other than reading the writing on the wall...frustrated with the ineptness of his boss...gettin' out while the gettin' is good? This is probably a very possible scenario. Going after the Dailey Dynasty and running for crime boss, err, uhmmm, Mayor of Chicago to get some experience?

I agree. The Rahminator is as good a candidate as anyone else they have.

As if it really matters who they run anyway.

I have a feeling Weiner will throw his wiener into the ring too. He's been making a lot of noise for an previously insignificant loser lately.

Rahmbo.

I agree. The Rahminator is as good a candidate as anyone else they have.

As if it really matters who they run anyway.

I have a feeling Weiner will throw his wiener into the ring too. He's been making a lot of noise for an previously insignificant loser lately.

:lol:

Obama's approval rating is 10 or 15 points better than Clinton's was at this point in 1994. I'm guessing the GOP'ers had visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads - for 1996 - back then, too.

Obama's approval rating is 10 or 15 points better than Clinton's was at this point in 1994. I'm guessing the GOP'ers had visions of sugarplums dancing in their heads - for 1996 - back then, too.

And the GOP shellacked the Dums in the mid term election.
What does that say about November?

BFD. This is so huge even you don't understand it...but make excuses for it. The DEMS are about to have their asses creamed at the hands of the people. The Republicans are on probation with the people.

If Hillary runs the ad campaign would be too easy:

Hillary = Obama.

Quite the opposite. Hillary could finally unite the public against radical right and left wingers. The moderates and independents need to stop swinging back and forth to fringe politicians and create a standard of electing sane, nonpartisan idiots. Hillary is the chance to do that.

If Hillary runs the ad campaign would be too easy:

Hillary = Obama.

Quite the opposite. Hillary could finally unite the public against radical right and left wingers. The moderates and independents need to stop swinging back and forth to fringe politicians and create a standard of electing sane, nonpartisan idiots. Hillary is the chance to do that.

Not to dispute you Jon...but I think the people are sick of the Clintons as well...that goes without saying that Maxine [The Mouth] Waters, and Charlie Rangle are paying pennance at the behest of Obama by being under investigation by Pelosi's Congress for daring to back the Hildebeast during the campaign? :lol:

QUEENBEES.jpg

[Montage: EIB]

The Queen Bees of American Politics on the Left...:lol:

And the GOP shellacked the Dums in the mid term election.
What does that say about November?

It's says you're going to be very disappointed in November, but you will exert much energy pretending you are not.

Obama won't be the frontrunner? That's a mighty big assumption to make, considering the GOP has no strong singular leader to put up yet.

There's plenty of time...And it won't be from any list of the past...Don't rush it...the midterms aren't even decided.

Forum List

Back