The DNC's Bold Lies

you should bump this, too...

when fauxnews calls paul ryan a liar, you know he's in trouble...

Read more: Paul Ryan
uuhhhhh.. Jill.. we have gone over this before.. and quite frankly, it is beneath you to step down to the level of an rdummy or chris...

This is not 'Fox News' calling Ryan a liar.. it is an opinion piece by a PROGRESSIVE COMMENTATOR that was posted by Fox News... you of all people should know that EDITORIAL or OPINION CONTENT is not inherently representative of the station, network, or parent company

tsk tsk tsk

i'm sorry... i haven't had this discussion or read this discussion. but if the o/p wants to talk about dishonesty, he needs to talk about ryan.

the guy can't even tell the truth about how quickly he ran marathons.

do you dispute that or do you just want to talk about whether or not the one particular writer was right or left?

So a run time or a bowling score exaggeration is something that makes a person unelectable?? That would eliminate 99.9999% of the population

uuhhhhh.. Jill.. we have gone over this before.. and quite frankly, it is beneath you to step down to the level of an rdummy or chris...

This is not 'Fox News' calling Ryan a liar.. it is an opinion piece by a PROGRESSIVE COMMENTATOR that was posted by Fox News... you of all people should know that EDITORIAL or OPINION CONTENT is not inherently representative of the station, network, or parent company

tsk tsk tsk

i'm sorry... i haven't had this discussion or read this discussion. but if the o/p wants to talk about dishonesty, he needs to talk about ryan.

the guy can't even tell the truth about how quickly he ran marathons.

do you dispute that or do you just want to talk about whether or not the one particular writer was right or left?

So a run time or a bowling score exaggeration is something that makes a person unelectable?? That would eliminate 99.9999% of the population

Off topic. Run time or 57 states does it really matter?

Forum List

Back