The DNC's Bold Lies

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
As I have said, for blacks to be of the party of slavery it had to take a really good propaganda effort. Not that blacks are not intelligent, they are, it is just that perception is reality to people. Now we have proof positive of the lies told by the Democrats, the first one is such a lie I seriously doubt any more proof is required.

The DNC's Bold Lies

The American Spectator : The DNC's Bold Lies

Lie Number One: Check the "Our History" section, found here of the DNC's website. See it? The history section -- now written to reflect the history of the Obama administration -- begins with this breathtakingly bold lie:

For more than 200 years, our party has led the fight for civil rights…..

Lie Number Two: Then check here to see the DNC's "Issues" section on civil rights. That section begins with a second bold lie. This one:

Democrats have a long and proud history of defending Civil Rights and expanding opportunity for all Americans.

The DNC website in both its history and issues sections is literally wiped clean of any reference that this is the party that spent platform after platform after platform building a culture of racism.

Playing the race card, as it is politely called today.

Well I did go an look at the first bold lie that can be found here: Our History | Democrats.org.

Turns out that maybe there is some truth in what they are saying, not much, if one considers that it is WHITE civil rights.

As I have said, for blacks to be of the party of slavery it had to take a really good propaganda effort. Not that blacks are not intelligent, they are, it is just that perception is reality to people. Now we have proof positive of the lies told by the Democrats, the first one is such a lie I seriously doubt any more proof is required.

The DNC's Bold Lies

The American Spectator : The DNC's Bold Lies

Lie Number One: Check the "Our History" section, found here of the DNC's website. See it? The history section -- now written to reflect the history of the Obama administration -- begins with this breathtakingly bold lie:

Lie Number Two: Then check here to see the DNC's "Issues" section on civil rights. That section begins with a second bold lie. This one:

Democrats have a long and proud history of defending Civil Rights and expanding opportunity for all Americans.

The DNC website in both its history and issues sections is literally wiped clean of any reference that this is the party that spent platform after platform after platform building a culture of racism.

Playing the race card, as it is politely called today.

You will never find a group of people lower then a democrat. Natural born liars and low life.......

Alas I looked up the history and even this is a lie. From the following site: During the beginning of the 20th century, as women's suffrage faced several important federal votes, a portion of the suffrage movement known as the National Women's Party led by suffragette Alice Paul became the first "cause" to picket outside the White House. Paul and Lucy Burns led a series of protests against the Wilson Administration in Washington. Wilson ignored the protests for six months, but on June 20, 1917, as a Russian delegation drove up to the White House, suffragettes unfurled a banner which stated; "We women of America tell you that America is not a democracy. Twenty million women are denied the right to vote. President Wilson is the chief opponent of their national enfranchisement".[72] Another banner on August 14, 1917, referred to "Kaiser Wilson" and compared the plight of the German people with that of American women. With this manner of protest, the women were subject to arrests and many were jailed.[73] On October 17, Alice Paul was sentenced to seven months and on October 30 began a hunger strike, but after a few days prison authorities began to force feed her.[72] After years of opposition, Wilson changed his position in 1918 to advocate women's suffrage as a war measure.[74]

The key vote came on June 4, 1919, when the Senate approved the amendment by 56 to 25 after four hours of debate, during which Democratic Senators opposed to the amendment filibustered to prevent a roll call until their absent Senators could be protected by pairs. The Ayes included 36 (82%) Republicans and 20 (54%) Democrats. The Nays comprised 8 (18%) Republicans and 17 (46%) Democrats. It was ratified by sufficient states in 1920, the Nineteenth Amendment, which prohibited state or federal sex-based restrictions on voting.[75]

Women's suffrage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, i wouldn't call them 'Bold Lies', i would rather call them 'Old Lies.' Same ole same ole. Race-Baiting and Class Warfare is just what they do. Nothing ever changes. I guess we'll see if it works for them this time around.

Let's play BINGO!!

IMAGE.jpeg

You will never find a group of people lower then a democrat. Natural born liars and low life.......

Maybe they think if they lie big enough it will be too big to doubt. Truth is I don't think they know the real history of their party.

Well, i wouldn't call them 'Bold Lies', i would rather call them 'Old Lies.' Same ole same ole. Race-Baiting and Class Warfare is just what they do. Nothing ever changes. I guess we'll see if it works for them this time around.

Incredible how the Democrat Party has turned history on its ear. Now we have proof, on their own web site, of their natural tendency to lie, lie and lie. But they do it boldly. But if there are those on the left who don't believe me or the article go to the site and see for yourself.

I am going to bump this until election day.

you should bump this, too...

when fauxnews calls paul ryan a liar, you know he's in trouble...
Fact: While Ryan tried to pin the downgrade of the United States’ credit rating on spending under President Obama, the credit rating was actually downgraded because Republicans threatened not to raise the debt ceiling.
Fact: While Ryan blamed President Obama for the shut down of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin, the plant was actually closed under President George W. Bush. Ryan actually asked for federal spending to save the plant, while Romney has criticized the auto industry bailout that President Obama ultimately enacted to prevent other plants from closing.
Fact: Though Ryan insisted that President Obama wants to give all the credit for private sector success to government, that isn't what the president said. Period.
Fact: Though Paul Ryan accused President Obama of taking $716 billion out of Medicare, the fact is that that amount was savings in Medicare reimbursement rates (which, incidentally, save Medicare recipients out-of-pocket costs, too) and Ryan himself embraced these savings in his budget plan.

Read more: Paul Ryan

Fact: While Ryan tried to pin the downgrade of the United States’ credit rating on spending under President Obama, the credit rating was actually downgraded because Republicans threatened not to raise the debt ceiling.
Fact: While Ryan blamed President Obama for the shut down of a GM plant in Janesville, Wisconsin, the plant was actually closed under President George W. Bush. Ryan actually asked for federal spending to save the plant, while Romney has criticized the auto industry bailout that President Obama ultimately enacted to prevent other plants from closing.
Fact: Though Ryan insisted that President Obama wants to give all the credit for private sector success to government, that isn't what the president said. Period.
Fact: Though Paul Ryan accused President Obama of taking $716 billion out of Medicare, the fact is that that amount was savings in Medicare reimbursement rates (which, incidentally, save Medicare recipients out-of-pocket costs, too) and Ryan himself embraced these savings in his budget plan.

uuhhhhh.. Jill.. we have gone over this before.. and quite frankly, it is beneath you to step down to the level of an rdummy or chris...

This is not 'Fox News' calling Ryan a liar.. it is an opinion piece by a PROGRESSIVE COMMENTATOR that was posted by Fox News... you of all people should know that EDITORIAL or OPINION CONTENT is not inherently representative of the station, network, or parent company

tsk tsk tsk

uuhhhhh.. Jill.. we have gone over this before.. and quite frankly, it is beneath you to step down to the level of an rdummy or chris...

This is not 'Fox News' calling Ryan a liar.. it is an opinion piece by a PROGRESSIVE COMMENTATOR that was posted by Fox News... you of all people should know that EDITORIAL or OPINION CONTENT is not inherently representative of the station, network, or parent company

tsk tsk tsk

It's not beneath her

tsk tsk tsk

i'm sorry... i haven't had this discussion or read this discussion. but if the o/p wants to talk about dishonesty, he needs to talk about ryan.

the guy can't even tell the truth about how quickly he ran marathons.

do you dispute that or do you just want to talk about whether or not the one particular writer was right or left?

Lie Number One:

Lie Number Two:

what requires omission is Southern "Conservative" Democrats - (today): Southern Republicans ...

otherwise the first African American elected President is nominated by the Democratic Party.

tsk tsk tsk

i'm sorry... i haven't had this discussion or read this discussion. but if the o/p wants to talk about dishonesty, he needs to talk about ryan.

the guy can't even tell the truth about how quickly he ran marathons.

do you dispute that or do you just want to talk about whether or not the one particular writer was right or left?

Stop with the diversionary tactics. This thread is about the Democrat party outright lying. Please stick to subject, thanks.

Last edited:

Lie Number One:

Lie Number Two:

what requires omission is Southern "Conservative" Democrats - (today): Southern Republicans ...

otherwise the first African American elected President is nominated by the Democratic Party.

None of that matters, what is on the DNC web page is nothing but a pack of lies.

tsk tsk tsk

It's not beneath her

It really is.. I have had my best head to head arguments with Jill.. and we generally keep it on the level.. THIS, was not on the level...

Forum List

Back