The DNC trogan Horse the the GOP

Was he really a Republican?

No. He was the chairman of the GOP national committee. Why would anyone think he was or is a republican.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya...The GOP traditionally puts libs in the top spot of it's campaign committees. :lol: :lol:

The GOP gave us Bush to vote for. Have you ever heard of the term RINO?

The primaries and the GOP convention gave us Bush. He was vetted by the public and selected by the public and the convention. You cannot blame some lofty big wigs in some GOP ivory tower for Bush. I voted for the fuckwit myself.

Fucking one of your campiagn workers while you wife is dying with cancer and then dening the child is his, Kennedy killing his mistress while driving drunk is not scandalous?

Of course it is...it just doesn't have the added hypocrisy. :lol:

oh I get it now like waterboarding is wrong but shooting an unarmed man is fine?

OMG...you aren't serious with this shit are you? :lol:

Man, people are just freaking crazy these days...

Too bad Newt screwed himself...

Yea, telling the truth will fuck you with Republicans, ask David Frum.

lying is a trait of the political paty known as politician

But the right punishes anyone that tells the truth about Republican lies. If they don't goose step, they are fucked.

Ask Bruce Bartlett

picture-7.jpg

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind

As some readers of this blog may know, I was fired by a right wing think tank called the National Center for Policy Analysis in 2005 for writing a book critical of George W. Bush's policies, especially his support for Medicare Part D. In the years since, I have lost a great many friends and been shunned by conservative society in Washington, DC.

Now the same thing has happened to David Frum, who has been fired by the American Enterprise Institute. I don't know all the details, but I presume that his Waterloo post on Sunday condemning Republicans for failing to work with Democrats on healthcare reform was the final straw.

Since, he is no longer affiliated with AEI, I feel free to say publicly something he told me in private a few months ago. He asked if I had noticed any comments by AEI "scholars" on the subject of health care reform. I said no and he said that was because they had been ordered not to speak to the media because they agreed with too much of what Obama was trying to do.

It saddened me to hear this. I have always hoped that my experience was unique. But now I see that I was just the first to suffer from a closing of the conservative mind. Rigid conformity is being enforced, no dissent is allowed, and the conservative brain will slowly shrivel into dementia if it hasn't already.

Sadly, there is no place for David and me to go. The donor community is only interested in financing organizations that parrot the party line, such as the one recently established by McCain economic adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin.

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind | Capital Gains and Games

Bruce Bartlett was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush

Of course it is...it just doesn't have the added hypocrisy. :lol:

oh I get it now like waterboarding is wrong but shooting an unarmed man is fine?

OMG...you aren't serious with this shit are you? :lol:

Man, people are just freaking crazy these days...

You cannot claim the moral high ground only when the event suits your needs. It doesn't work that way. In other words you're a fucking hypocrite if you do.

Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele is becoming an MSNBC political analyst, effective immediately, the network announced Monday.

Steele, a frequent guest on MSNBC, will appear regularly on the full lineup of MSNBC programming as part of the network's analysts and contributors, a network news release said.

“It’s an honor to contribute and engage in the dialogue on MSNBC,” Steele said. “I look forward to engaging a diverse audience to share insights and analysis about the people, issues, and events shaping America’s future. I’m sure our discussions will be both informative and a bit spirited!”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

He's now become MSNBC's token black Republican.. Bout time.:lol::lol:

Yea, telling the truth will fuck you with Republicans, ask David Frum.

lying is a trait of the political paty known as politician

But the right punishes anyone that tells the truth about Republican lies. If they don't goose step, they are fucked.

Ask Bruce Bartlett

picture-7.jpg

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind

As some readers of this blog may know, I was fired by a right wing think tank called the National Center for Policy Analysis in 2005 for writing a book critical of George W. Bush's policies, especially his support for Medicare Part D. In the years since, I have lost a great many friends and been shunned by conservative society in Washington, DC.

Now the same thing has happened to David Frum, who has been fired by the American Enterprise Institute. I don't know all the details, but I presume that his Waterloo post on Sunday condemning Republicans for failing to work with Democrats on healthcare reform was the final straw.

Since, he is no longer affiliated with AEI, I feel free to say publicly something he told me in private a few months ago. He asked if I had noticed any comments by AEI "scholars" on the subject of health care reform. I said no and he said that was because they had been ordered not to speak to the media because they agreed with too much of what Obama was trying to do.

It saddened me to hear this. I have always hoped that my experience was unique. But now I see that I was just the first to suffer from a closing of the conservative mind. Rigid conformity is being enforced, no dissent is allowed, and the conservative brain will slowly shrivel into dementia if it hasn't already.

Sadly, there is no place for David and me to go. The donor community is only interested in financing organizations that parrot the party line, such as the one recently established by McCain economic adviser Doug Holtz-Eakin.

David Frum and the Closing of the Conservative Mind | Capital Gains and Games

Bruce Bartlett was a domestic policy adviser to President Ronald Reagan and was a Treasury official under President George H.W. Bush

oh I get it now. fuck obamacare no fucking compromise was the order. Any so called reublican who supported it is not a republican fuck 'em may they rot in hell with obama.

What is a non RINHO? In other words, what makes someone a real Republican? And why would any member of a diverse party label another member with such a pejorative?

It seems from the outside that 'real' Republicans desire a party where every member holds the same opinion on all issues and any divergence is looked upon as seditious. Hence, a RINO is someone who doesn't need to think about issues and test them intellectually. Each individual must act, speak and vote in lockstep with all the rest.

The big tent play is nothing more than fantasy, the Republican Party has become an echo chamber, a tent filled with clones too scared to question the dogma of what has become little more than a cult.

Compare to the Democratic Party where every issue is externally and internally vetted loudly and with fervour. Hence, getting Dems to all agree is tantamount to herding cats.

What is a non RINHO? In other words, what makes someone a real Republican? And why would any member of a diverse party label another member with such a pejorative?

It seems from the outside that 'real' Republicans desire a party where every member holds the same opinion on all issues and any divergence is looked upon as seditious. Hence, a RINO is someone who doesn't need to think about issues and test them intellectually. Each individual must act, speak and vote in lockstep with all the rest.

The big tent play is nothing more than fantasy, the Republican Party has become an echo chamber, a tent filled with clones too scared to question the dogma of what has become little more than a cult.

Compare to the Democratic Party where every issue is externally and internally vetted loudly and with fervour. Hence, getting Dems to all agree is tantamount to herding cats.
22249-spelling_and_or_grammar_nazi.jpg

RINO but not repeublican

What are the litmus tests for passing the Republican purity test?

What keeps you out of the big tent?

Actions speak louder than words. Bush gave us Obamush have you seen any change?

Bush still had 70% plus approval from self described Conservatives in December of 2008.

Don't try to give us that nonsense that the Right had abandoned Bush for his lack of conservative 'purity'.

22249-spelling_and_or_grammar_nazi.jpg

A very weak effort to censor my post BigReb. I expected the usual idiotgram or an angry profane personal attack with emoticons. You disappoint with your lack of creativity.

Was he really a Republican?

No. He was the chairman of the GOP national committee. Why would anyone think he was or is a republican.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya...The GOP traditionally puts libs in the top spot of it's campaign committees. :lol: :lol:

The GOP gave us Bush to vote for. Have you ever heard of the term RINO?

So you want the Republican Party to be in line with the 30 to 35% of the country that qualifies as genuinely conservative,

and the rest should be Democrats...

...good plan. They should put YOU in charge of winning national elections.

RINO but not repeublican

Yes:

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Now this is what's hilarious. There have been various threads started with variations of the theme, "Name one thing Bush and the Republicans did for America over the six straight years they controlled both houses, the presidency and had a majority on the Supreme Court". No one could name a single thing.

Now a few did try to say they "kept America safe". But now we know that after they let Bin Laden go, he has been plotting many, many more terrorist attacks. Just one of those would have been blamed on Obama even though it was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. Isn't that hilarious? And totally expected from Republicans? At least they are consistent.

I think that it will be nice to actually have a conservative voice at MSNBC. Perhaps they have concluded that having a liberal echo chamber is sinking their ratings.

People may not like Steele, however, one must keep in mind that he did an adequate job at fund raising and was the head of the RNC during the biggest shellacking of Dems this country has seen in decades.

My prediction. He won't stay for very long.

How stressful it would be to be an outlier day in and day out.

Yes:

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Now this is what's hilarious. There have been various threads started with variations of the theme, "Name one thing Bush and the Republicans did for America over the six straight years they controlled both houses, the presidency and had a majority on the Supreme Court". No one could name a single thing.

Now a few did try to say they "kept America safe". But now we know that after they let Bin Laden go, he has been plotting many, many more terrorist attacks. Just one of those would have been blamed on Obama even though it was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. Isn't that hilarious? And totally expected from Republicans? At least they are consistent.

Republicans let him go?

Pitiful hack is what you are.

Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele is becoming an MSNBC political analyst, effective immediately, the network announced Monday.

Steele, a frequent guest on MSNBC, will appear regularly on the full lineup of MSNBC programming as part of the network's analysts and contributors, a network news release said.

“It’s an honor to contribute and engage in the dialogue on MSNBC,” Steele said. “I look forward to engaging a diverse audience to share insights and analysis about the people, issues, and events shaping America’s future. I’m sure our discussions will be both informative and a bit spirited!”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I'm not sure how thats a trojan horse?

He was a trojan in that he kept one on while he was screwing the GOP from within.

Forum List

Back