The DNC trogan Horse the the GOP

RINO but not repeublican

What makes him a RINO?

I am not the only one that thiks the same thing about Steele.
Rev. Peterson: 'Michael Steele is a RINO'
Rev. Peterson: 'Michael Steele is a RINO' - Christian Newswire

That guy's explanation is pretty weak, but I'm not concerned about him. I'm asking you why you think Michael Steele is a RINO. Is it just because other people say so? Surely you have your own thoughts, don't you?

What makes him a RINO?

That guy's explanation is pretty weak, but I'm not concerned about him. I'm asking you why you think Michael Steele is a RINO. Is it just because other people say so? Surely you have your own thoughts, don't you?

His defense of Newt for starters.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbsWxLtDPo&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - ‪Steele Defends Gingrich On Ryan Plan‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbsWxLtDPo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Steele Defends Gingrich On Ryan Plan‬‏[/ame]

Too bad Newt screwed himself...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dbsWxLtDPo&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Steele Defends Gingrich On Ryan Plan‬‏[/ame]

I at one time like Newt and steele but their true elitist color's came through.

Right wingers still don't understand the Democratic Party is "open minded". There are people of every color, liberals and conservatives and people from many countries. That's why a supposedly left leaning station hires someone from the right wing. To get different view points. From Fox, you get one viewpoint. They are an extension of the Republican Party, 90% white and mostly Christian.

I honestly believe that since Republicans did everything Bin Laden wanted, including letting him go, bringing down the economy, turning much of the world against us, Fox news is picking up the baton from Bin Laden. After all, their second largest owner is a Saudi Prince who thought the guys who brought down the WTC were "heroes". Can you really argue with that assessment? Seriously?

Prerequisite sex scandal...how can you doubt it?

2 Girls 1 GOP

Are you calling John "not the baby daddy" Edwards and Teddy "run his car off a bridge" Kennedy a Republican?

Nope. It's not really as scandalous when you aren't trotting around espousing "traditional family values"...then it's just scumbaggery.

Fucking one of your campiagn workers while you wife is dying with cancer and then dening the child is his, Kennedy killing his mistress while driving drunk is not scandalous?

Are you calling John "not the baby daddy" Edwards and Teddy "run his car off a bridge" Kennedy a Republican?

Nope. It's not really as scandalous when you aren't trotting around espousing "traditional family values"...then it's just scumbaggery.

Fucking one of your campiagn workers while you wife is dying with cancer and then dening the child is his, Kennedy killing his mistress while driving drunk is not scandalous?

It just gets one excused in the statist progressive world.

Of course it is...it just doesn't have the added hypocrisy. :lol:

Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele is becoming an MSNBC political analyst, effective immediately, the network announced Monday.

Steele, a frequent guest on MSNBC, will appear regularly on the full lineup of MSNBC programming as part of the network's analysts and contributors, a network news release said.

“It’s an honor to contribute and engage in the dialogue on MSNBC,” Steele said. “I look forward to engaging a diverse audience to share insights and analysis about the people, issues, and events shaping America’s future. I’m sure our discussions will be both informative and a bit spirited!”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

I'm not sure how thats a trojan horse?

Was he really a Republican?

No. He was the chairman of the GOP national committee. Why would anyone think he was or is a republican.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ya...The GOP traditionally puts libs in the top spot of it's campaign committees. :lol: :lol:

Of course it is...it just doesn't have the added hypocrisy. :lol:

oh I get it now like waterboarding is wrong but shooting an unarmed man is fine?

Yea, telling the truth will fuck you with Republicans, ask David Frum.

Forum List

Back