The DNC trogan Horse the the GOP

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele is becoming an MSNBC political analyst, effective immediately, the network announced Monday.

Steele, a frequent guest on MSNBC, will appear regularly on the full lineup of MSNBC programming as part of the network's analysts and contributors, a network news release said.

“It’s an honor to contribute and engage in the dialogue on MSNBC,” Steele said. “I look forward to engaging a diverse audience to share insights and analysis about the people, issues, and events shaping America’s future. I’m sure our discussions will be both informative and a bit spirited!”

Read more on Newsmax.com: Ex-RNC Chief Michael Steele Becomes MSNBC Analyst
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

Last edited:
Former Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele is becoming an MSNBC political analyst, effective immediately, the network announced Monday.

Steele, a frequent guest on MSNBC, will appear regularly on the full lineup of MSNBC programming as part of the network's analysts and contributors, a network news release said.

“It’s an honor to contribute and engage in the dialogue on MSNBC,” Steele said. “I look forward to engaging a diverse audience to share insights and analysis about the people, issues, and events shaping America’s future. I’m sure our discussions will be both informative and a bit spirited!”

I'm not sure how thats a trojan horse?

Was he really a Republican?

Was he really a Republican?

ah i see what your getting at ;) thanks for clearing that up.

Hey he is a two fer that that the network badly needs. He is a minority (I think he is probably the only one of the on camera staff that is) and he is conservative. Of course, on that network, Jane Fonda counts as a conservative voice.

Hey he is a two fer that that the network badly needs. He is a minority (I think he is probably the only one of the on camera staff that is) and he is conservative. Of course, on that network, Jane Fonda counts as a conservative voice.

I don't know maybe I am wrong, he was more a centrist than a Conservative Republican. He was the one that managed to help get McCain to be the Presidential Candidate for 2008. Wasn't that part of his job to ensure the GOP had a viable electable candidate?

I don't know maybe I am wrong, he was more a centrist than a Conservative Republican. He was the one that managed to help get McCain to be the Presidential Candidate for 2008. Wasn't that part of his job to ensure the GOP had a viable electable candidate?

Steele was part of the Republican Elite that were served notice in 2010 that their time was up, and to which those same elites continue to balk at the notion of the TEA party Liberty Lovers...

Steele was part of the Republican Elite that were served notice in 2010 that their time was up, and to which those same elites continue to balk at the notion of the TEA party Liberty Lovers...
The Republican elite are the same as the democratic elite. they are one in the same.

He was a centrist, up until he got hired as RNC chair and then had to pretend he was a lockstep rightie for awhile. Now he's back to being himself and I actually like him on MSNBC.

Consider his hiring a brilliant countermove to Fox's hiring of the centrist Democrat Evan Bayh as a new 'voice of the left' on their channel.

WTF is a trogan Horse?

22249-spelling_and_or_grammar_nazi.jpg

Good to know that I'll have a leading political analyst on MCNBC not to watch.

The T opines:

Who do you think the TPers want to run, T?

Palin?

Do you think Koch and Murdock will back a TP third party candidate or is it premature to make such a bid against the masters of the RNC?

The T opines:

Palin?

Do you think Koch and Murdock will back a TP third party candidate or is it premature to make such a bid against the masters of the RNC?

Every time a Tea Party candidate runs outside the Republican establishment, i.e., not as a Republican, the right labels him a fake Tea party candidate.

Last edited:

The T opines:

Palin?

Every time a Tea Party candidate runs outside the Republican establishment, i.e., not as a Republican, the right labels him a fake Tea party candidate.

For Example?

Forum List

Back