The DNC Moderates and Conservatives have given me hope...

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
The DNC Moderates and Conservatives have given me hope that at least one political party is not wholly owned by one spectrum of the political class in America. While I do not agree with these Dem mods and cons on the health care bill, the proposed banking regs, or abortion and other hot button issues, they do by their very existence point out the glaring faults with the RNC. One major fault with the RNC is it is unrepresentative of merica as a whole. As a liberal I am more comfortable backing the Dems because their is room in their party for compromise and discussion.

Last edited:
Your so convincing... why.... what can I do but jump ship.....:lol:

I actually left the DNC over things that got too partisan within. I voted against Obama twice. I have a soft spot in my heart for the GOP and DNC of old. When parties are more representative of the whole we get to see how the differences between liberalism and conservatism can be bridged and with moderates we get the people who offer the way to compromise...which is teh art of politics.

While we have a republican form of government, we have a democratic form of politics.

I actually left the DNC over things that got too partisan within. I voted against Obama twice. I have a soft spot in my heart for the GOP and DNC of old. When parties are more representative of the whole we get to see how the differences between liberalism and conservatism can be bridged and with moderates we get the people who offer the way to compromise...which is teh art of politics.

While we have a republican form of government, we have a democratic form of politics.

There's hope.. after the country goes bankrupt, deep depression, starvation, war, pestilence, generally pretty sucky stuff the people just might smarten up for a while...:eusa_eh:

There's hope.. after the country goes bankrupt, deep depression, starvation, war, pestilence, generally pretty sucky stuff the people just might smarten up for a while...:eusa_eh:

Your distopian view of the world is telling. People who live on the fringes are apt to view things through the prism(s) at the ends of the spectrums. Have a popsicle. :eusa_whistle:

are you from illinois?

The DNC Moderates and Conservatives have given me hope that at least one political party is not wholly owned by one spectrum of the political class in America. While I do not agree with these Dem mods and cons on the health care bill, the proposed banking regs, or abortion and other hot button issues, they do by their very existence point out the glaring faults with the RNC. One major fault with the RNC is it is unrepresentative of merica as a whole. As a liberal I am more comfortable backing the Dems because their is room in their party for compromise and discussion.

:lol::lol::lol:--Yeah we can see that--:lol::lol::lol:

$Seeing-Eye-Blue-Dog.jpg

I think the abortion issue has been dragged through the mud so much over the last several decades that a foreigner would believe that this is all our country is about--killing babies. Hey instead--go buy a semi-truck load of condums & save yourself a lot of heartache & save the American taxpayer some bucks--would ya?

Forum List

Back