Votes: 1 9.1%
  • yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • undecided

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Ca project always sounds very fishy

Even if it is right.

If you mean the 'DNA Protection Act' then no worries because it is not on the ballot, I only wrote it in hopes of more in depth consideration of the over all issue by anyone who might read it...sorry if it seems 'fishy' to ya, but no fish were harmed to write it;)

Ca project always sounds very fishy

Even if it is right.

I retrieved this in effort to give you a legitimate example of 'something fishy'...

Eagle Seed Forage Soybeans

(excerpt)
"ATTENTION HUNTERS!!

Have you had the chance to see these "Super Soybeans" on your favorite hunting show? Maybe you've caught an article about them in your favorite hunting magazine. If you haven't yet seen this amazing product I'm surprised because they're the next big thing in the Food Plot industry! Just google them and see, or go to Watch Deer Hunting Videos. Free. GrowingDeer.tv (hosted by world-renowned wildlife biologist, author, and land management consultant, Dr. Grant Woods). These soybeans can reach heights of 7-10 feet and provide leaf protein up to 42%. The leaves grow 3 times larger than traditional soybeans and stay green longer. "

"Hedge funds, insider traders begin dumping Monsanto stock as reality of GMOs sinks in across Wall Street"

Hedge funds, insider traders begin dumping Monsanto stock as reality of GMOs sinks in across Wall Street

(excerpt)
"Monsanto executives and insiders are dumping Monsanto stock in record volumes, sending the stock price spiraling downward. CEO Hugh Grant just sold off 40,000 shares at $97.74, and both Janet Holloway and Gerald Steiner -- both high-level Monsanto executives -- recently ditched more than 10,000 shares each. Tom Hartley also bailed on another 6,000 shares at $100.15."

Learn more: Hedge funds, insider traders begin dumping Monsanto stock as reality of GMOs sinks in across Wall Street

Forum List

Back