The DLC turns on the wackos

Allanon68 said:
What kills me is why do people think that not supporting the war is non-patriotic ? That could not be farther from the truth. I hate this war, and definately dont support it. However I wouldnt be slinging eggs at the troops or anything either, they are just doing what they are told. Pawns in some sort of Master plan by Bush. But not supporting the war or disagreeing with bush is far from non patriotism.

You are saying these boys are dying for no good reason. The cause is worthwhile however. Your disgusting partisanship is a slap in the face, you ingrate.

Allanon68 said:
Your right I forgot, IRAQ flew the planes into us. It was all IRAQ , and thats where all the terrorists are ...in IRAQ, thanks for reminding me. End sarcasm

Do a little research...Saddam and his minions sons included did support the terrorist you are alluding too..Gave them aid and comfort and a base of operations....this was covered several times with links in this forum...Saddam and links to one al Zarqawi et al on and on....! geez...stupidity never ceases to amaze me! :bat:

rtwngAvngr said:
You are saying these boys are dying for no good reason. The cause is worthwhile however. Your disgusting partisanship is a slap in the face, you ingrate.

Oh my gawd...like....Whatevvvvvvvvver... :salute:

Looks like there is a civil war within the Democrat party. The scary thing is that I think the kooks are winning.

I dont think this is something we should be looking at gleefully. if those nut cases succeed this country will have a serious problem.

Agreed!

Allanon68 said:
Oh my gawd...like....Whatevvvvvvvvver... :salute:

Weren't you banned just a couple days who, Mr. Double-Spaced Punctuation?

Shattered said:
Weren't you banned just a couple days who, Mr. Double-Spaced Punctuation?

I didn't want to say anything, waiting for Darin to perform his magic. :D

Shattered said:
I can never resist an opportunity to say something.

I've been spreading it around, but still can't though this is worthy!

Looks like there is a civil war within the Democrat party. The scary thing is that I think the kooks are winning.

I dont think this is something we should be looking at gleefully. if those nut cases succeed this country will have a serious problem.

I don't care who wins, as long as it's a fight to the death. :rock:

Forum List

Back