The Divider in Chief...

The Infidel

EVIL CONSERVATIVE
May 19, 2010
AMERITOPIA
Have we ever seen a politician divide us into so many different groups before?

This is rediculous...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdjoHA5ocwU]President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPjNd5l9FzE]Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jJhXQpyrXw]President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of Latinos for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrPAvQlFT3o]DJs for Obama - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dyY3Y9vxR0]Obama: 1 Speech, 2 Faces - YouTube[/ame]

divider_in_chief_tshirt-p235892532906408203b2gyp_400.jpg

And then there is this.

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

Video here: Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

And then there is this.

Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country

"We're going around the country, talking about, ‘How do we put people back to work? How do we improve our schools? How do we make sure that we're producing American energy? How do we lower our debt in a responsible way?' And I don't think you or anybody who's been watching the campaign would say that in any way we have tried to divide the country. We've always tried to bring the country together," President Obama said in an interview with Entertainment Tonight.

Video here: Obama: I Don't Think Anyone Would Suggest I've Tried To Divide The Country | RealClearPolitics

Wow, an obama lie?

This is my shocked face o_O

This country is more divided than ever. Tonight I am going to a party with some die hard union people whom I've always respected and joked around with. I fear those days over. And while I hope it will be less contentious after the election (regardless of who wins) I doubt if it can be repaired. And frankly, I don't think the president gives a shit. He has shown his true colors and thinks of half the country as the "enemy". He intends to fundamentally change this country and if that means destroying it first, so be it.

This country is more divided than ever. Tonight I am going to a party with some die hard union people whom I've always respected and joked around with. I fear those days over. And while I hope it will be less contentious after the election (regardless of who wins) I doubt if it can be repaired. And frankly, I don't think the president gives a shit. He has shown his true colors and thinks of half the country as the "enemy". He intends to fundamentally change this country and if that means destroying it first, so be it.

Dont go! All those union thugs might commit violence if you dont believe as they do! Well, thats what the republicans tell us. And Republicans are uniters...

:lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0YH6UQNbBo]Obama Racism. Calls Republicans "Enemies" & says that "they can ride in the BACK" (of the Car)! - YouTube[/ame]

December 2001: In response to Democratic plans to question parts of the USA Patriot Act during a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, John Ashcroft suggests that people who disagree with the administration's anti-terrorism policies are on the side of the terrorists. "To those who pit Americans against immigrants, and citizens against non-citizens; to those who scare peace-loving people with phantoms of lost liberty, my message is this: Your tactics only aid terrorists, for they erode our national unity and diminish our resolve. They give ammunition to America's enemies, and pause to America's friends. They encourage people of good will to remain silent in the face of evil."

Ashcroft: Critics of new terror measures undermine effort - CNN

Not Obama

How about debating the issues? O'nooo's, that can't happen as we have a shitty track record. We must go into spreading hatred and violence throughout the land. The sad truth is Blacks can't stop hating whites as that's all they can talk about is RACE this and RACE that. They're the racist as it's all about race to them as they line up behind Obama one election after another.

Blacks go around attacking and killing whites, but they think they're as pure as the driven snow. Maybe they should learn how to respect the rights of white people as they want white people to respect theirs? O'what a concept.

I'm sick of the bigoted black screaming racism as much as they damn well please against whites, while telling whites that we should accept their actions no matter what. Time to grow up and start debating the issue. Obama and msnbc are scum for using the race card when it isn't justified at all.

O'yes whites can't say anything as that's racism, but blacks can judge and generalize all whites. Sick world I live in.

Last edited:
Who is actually doing the dividing?

Oh...I don't know......the SOB that keeps calling me Tea Bagger, racist, terrorist, murderer, etc,.

That motherfucker.

The SOB that tells old people that Mitt wants to raise their Medicare taxes by $6500 when he doesn't.

That motherfucker.

Last edited:
Who is actually doing the dividing?

The favorite way to address people by Republicans is "My fellow Americans" and they act like we're all equal. This concept flies over the heads of most liberals.

Democrats address each group separately and then chastise Republicans for not properly addressing the different groups.

I would have to say that Democats are divisive because they don't treat all Americans equally or address them in the same manner.

Romney was dissed by the left because he went to the NAACP and talked about job creation, which is a big concern among Americans. He was criticized for talking about that rather than things that were relevant to the group, such as entitlements. The left assumes that minorities don't care about jobs or the economy and simply want more promises of government helping them.

It's this sort of thing that angers me. Why does the left assume that all Hispanics support illegal immigration? Do they not understand that many Hispanics are citizens and did not sneak through the border?

Why does the left assume that all minorities want nanny government and increased welfare? Does the left not realize that many minorities, like Herman Cain, do not want to be taken care of and simply want to take advantage of the great opportunities offered by this free country to do for themselves?

Why does the left assume that all wealthy people are evil? Did they forget that there are more wealthy Democrats in the senate than Republicans? Are they really trying to fool people into believing that the left doesn't engage in capitalism or are born into wealth?

Why does the left continually cater to those who don't do for themselves at the expense of those who do? Being disabled is one thing, being idle by choice is another.

The left separates people, then pits each group against the other. They promise different things to different groups, ie. amnesty for illegals, more welfare for minorities and promises of equal outcome (not opportunity) for their supporters. They claim that middle class and wealthy people are responsible for the guy who completely screwed up his life, has no education and decided to have 12 children. It's our fault the guy doesn't live in a big house or own a nice car. Couldn't be that a person is suffering due to their own poor decisions, could it? The left thinks that an unskilled high school drop out who has done time for selling drugs should make the wages of the person who worked hard and did things the right way. No rewards for being an honest, hard working person. Hell, they begrudge you the fruits of your own labor. Might as well be a major fuck up because the left sees to it that the slack is picked up by the other half.

They claim they are for the middle class, yet when the policies are made, it's always the middle class who takes the brunt. It's no wonder the middle class cringes every time Obama says he'll go after the wealthy (as if that is always the right thing to do) because we know it means us every damn time.

Now we have the Black Dept of Education. The current DOE apparently doesn't cover all Americans or they don't give enough special attention to one group.

It's bullshit that we have different caucuses, colleges and benefits for some groups and not others. This favoratism shows liberals at work, dividing and conquering.

We're all Americans and we should all be treated the same. Period.

Forum List

Back