The Divided States of America

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I read a lot of threats of succession from the states by right wingers, survivalists etc...

I was just wondering in your opinion what States would you be fine with giving to the angry lot? :lol:

They can have Wyoming wouldn't miss it a bit :lol:

I read a lot of threats of succession from the states by right wingers, survivalists etc...

I was just wondering in your opinion what States would you be fine with giving to the angry lot? :lol:

I will take anyone in
in Freedmen's Town! We can set up our own Federal Reserve system for restitution

to taxpayers to fix problems per issue, party or state, depending how to organize
teams and resources nationwide.

My joke about secession is to separate from Obama in the opposite way:
just accept the petition from Hawaii to nullify its annexation as unlawful,
and retroactively disqualify Obama's presidency. But first, as a condition
for recognizing Hawaii's independence as a Kingdom, require Hawaii
to accept ALL illegal immigrants as citizens of their island, before seceding from the US.

So Hawaii can take Obama back, along with all the illegal immigrant population.

And any secessionists or Constitutionalist who want to set up a tax-free church or
nonprofit campus at Freedmen's Town can come collect there, buy out the land,
and create a business system for investing in govt reforms on
a sustainable basis by cooperative economics and political partnerships.

I would give my life in war to stop any states from seceding.

I will take anyone in
in Freedmen's Town! We can set up our own Federal Reserve system for restitution

to taxpayers to fix problems per issue, party or state, depending how to organize

to accept ALL illegal immigrants as citizens of their island, before seceding from the US.

And any secessionists or Constitutionalist who want to set up a tax-free church or

Mother Abigail? :eusa_angel:

I will take anyone in

I think it's funny how survivalists think they can drop out and somehow take on the government.

How do they imagine that when our military is so strong?

I will take anyone in

Are you a birther Emily?

How is it that the hawaii population are all illegal immigrants?

This entire country is made up of immigrants.

Who represent a tiny minority in any given state and the country overall.

Who represent a tiny minority in any given state and the country overall.

What's the point of being one, what is the goal?

Why?

To Honor Previous Americans who gave theirs. It is what they did that made it so I could live in an undivided nation: USA

Want another American Civil War, I say go for it if it's that important.

Why?

To Honor Previous Americans who gave theirs. It is what they did that made it so I could live in an undivided nation: USA

I thought they died to preserve liberty.

I don't want another civil war, and I'm not interested in secession. But if the people of Texas or any other state decided they no longer wanted to remain in the Union I don't see what it has to do with me.

I don't want another civil war, and I'm not interested in secession. But if the people of Texas or any other state decided they no longer wanted to remain in the Union I don't see what it has to do with me.

Most people did not and do not want civil wars, but when they come it is time to choose sides.

They are in the Union for better or worse. There is a legitimate process they could use. But some of them want a civil war.

bring it on

Most people did not and do not want civil wars, but when they come it is time to choose sides.

They are in the Union for better or worse. There is a legitimate process they could use. But some of them want a civil war.

bring it on

But why does war have to be the response? It makes no sense. How can their decision affect you that you should want to kill them over it?

bring it on

But why does war have to be the response? It makes no sense. How can their decision affect you that you should want to kill them over it?

They will have to leave by force. Force invites force. Unless they use a civil process. I don't see the fruity civil process they mention as working out. That leaves them taking up arms against the US

bring it on

They will have to leave by force. Force invites force. Unless they use a civil process. I don't see the fruity civil process they mention as working out. That leaves them taking up arms against the US

So if they were to simply hold a vote, and the majority declared that they no longer wished to remain part of the Union and they withdrew peacefully you'd accept that? If they paid an agreed upon percentage to go towards the debt, and some other arrangements were made for federal property within the state you'd have no issue with their leaving?

So if they were to simply hold a vote, and the majority declared that they no longer wished to remain part of the Union and they withdrew peacefully you'd accept that? If they paid an agreed upon percentage to go towards the debt, and some other arrangements were made for federal property within the state you'd have no issue with their leaving?

A state cannot simply hold a vote and withdraw peacefully from the US legally. No President would agree to the silly terms of secession you lay out

A state cannot simply hold a vote and withdraw peacefully from the US legally. No President would agree to the silly terms of secession you lay out

I'd have to agree. Do you see any possible terms whereby the President might allow a state to peacefully secede? If not, doesn't that beg the question of who is really taking up arms against who?

I'd have to agree. Do you see any possible terms whereby the President might allow a state to peacefully secede? If not, doesn't that beg the question of who is really taking up arms against who?

No on terms that a President would accept. The President swears to uphold the USC.

The question is not begged. A state can try to peacefully ignore federal government, but that would force the hand of force. It is the federal government's duty to protect the Union from all threats foreign and domestic.

No on terms that a President would accept. The President swears to uphold the USC.

The question is not begged. A state can try to peacefully ignore federal government, but that would force the hand of force. It is the federal government's duty to protect the Union from all threats foreign and domestic.

So whether or not they literally take up arms, you're saying the act of secession itself is an act of aggression? Doesn't that make the term "Union" a misnomer? I think "union" implies some sort of voluntary agreement between two parties, whereas if no state is allowed to leave this "union" it would seem there is no union at all but rather a single entity.

Forum List

Back