the diveconspiracy

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
the dive conspiracy is this theory that goes beyond the patriots are mistaken theory and takes this leap to the no patriots theory..it sometimes morphs into the patriots are all insane theory but the reverts back to the theory they don't exist at all and a web site that has been up for 7 years and is supported trough donation is fake,,they use the faces ..names and distinguished military records of these men and woman,,make fact video interviews using actors..in videos that have been viewed by millions...generals..NORAD TAC DIRECTORS MILATERY HALL OF FAME CRASH INVESTIGATORS...all of them have been labeled toofers their names and images falsely used for the troofer cause..and all this goes on unabated ..in fact in the diveconspiracy such acts are not even illegal...the theory is if the patriots exist..they never really said what they say in these video interviews but ,,,wait for it...........no one cares because no one believes moron troofers anyway....

so this is not real...it a troofer conspiracy...

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Member, Military Intelligence Hall of Fame.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOtnvXMsWOo]YouTube - Major General Stubblebine speaks out against 911 fraud[/ame]

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.
Member: Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth Association Statement:

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11:
"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
An immediate investigation by New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer
Immediate investigation in Congressional Hearings.
Media attention to scrutinize and investigate the evidence.
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlGm9ZorT4Q&feature=related]YouTube - Dr. Robert Bowman: the impossibility of the official government story[/ame]

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

Last edited:
Hi Eots and DiveCon:

the dive conspiracy is this theory that goes beyond the patriots are mistaken theory and takes this leap to the no patriots theory..it sometimes morphs into the patriots are all insane theory but the reverts back to the theory they don't exist at all and a web site that has been up for 7 years and is supported trough donation is fake,,they use the faces ..names and distinguished military records of these men and woman,,make fact video interviews using actors..in videos that have been viewed by millions...generals . . .

We agree 100 percent. The question still remains about the reason WHY these guys run to the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum every day to claim that "no conspiracy exists" :)cuckoo:). I would like for DiveBomb to give us his answer to the contradictions that exist between the 9/11 evidence and the Official Cover Story for these three related cases:

93crash2.jpg

f93_crater.jpg

1. This is a picture of the little hole (video clip) where the Gov't says a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. Please explain the presence of this empty hole (my thread) that is clearly present in US Geological Survey pictures from April, 20, 1994 (pic) . . .

NoPlaneHere.jpg

E6A893DC63.jpg

2. This is the standing E-ring wall where 'you' say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed going 530 miles per hour, just like Senor Bushie, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld and all their little helpers (just like you). My thread. Please explain from the 'evidence' how a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKhBzAh_eeA"]YouTube - Boeing Hijackers on the Pentagon lawn[/ame]

Then explain how these military/aviation experts have the 'evidence' wrong . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A"]YouTube - wtc 7 collapse[/ame]

3. A steel-framed skycraper has never fallen down from fire in the history of this planet, but 'you' say this short video clip represents WTC-7 doing just that (my thread). Go ahead and explain from the 'evidence' how all of the massive 2800-degree red iron steel (Pure Fantasy) connections are 'severed' in a real 47-story overbuilt skyscraper to transform this . . .

WTC7Steel.jpg

. . . into this little pile . . .

wtc7-debris.jpg

. . . in just 6.6 seconds.

DiveBomb comes to these Conspiracy deliberations like this (pic) to help Senor Bush, Karl Rove, Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld perpetuate their Inside-job Cover Story LIES.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uNbKJofv3c"]YouTube - 9/11 Coincidences (Part Eight)[/ame]

The evidence says WTC-7 was taken down using Controlled Demolition (AE911Truth.org), so why should the DoD spend money hiring counterintelligence disinformation operatives, when these DUPES (pic and pic and pic) are so willing to do their job for free?

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
the dive conspiracy is this theory that goes beyond the patriots are mistaken theory and takes this leap to the no patriots theory..it sometimes morphs into the patriots are all insane theory but the reverts back to the theory they don't exist at all and a web site that has been up for 7 years and is supported trough donation is fake,,they use the faces ..names and distinguished military records of these men and woman,,make fact video interviews using actors..in videos that have been viewed by millions...generals..NORAD TAC DIRECTORS MILATERY HALL OF FAME CRASH INVESTIGATORS...all of them have been labeled toofers their names and images falsely used for the troofer cause..and all this goes on unabated ..in fact in the diveconspiracy such acts are not even illegal...the theory is if the patriots exist..they never really said what they say in these video interviews but ,,,wait for it...........no one cares because no one believes moron troofers anyway....

Major General Albert Stubblebine, U.S. Army (ret) – Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Former head of Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence. 32-year Army career.

Video 7/11/06: "One of my experiences in the Army was being in charge of the Army’s Imagery Interpretation for Scientific and Technical Intelligence during the Cold War. I measured pieces of Soviet equipment from photographs. It was my job. I look at the hole in the Pentagon and I look at the size of an airplane that was supposed to have hit the Pentagon. And I said, ‘The plane does not fit in that hole’. So what did hit the Pentagon? What hit it? Where is it? What's going on?" http://www.und

YouTube - Major General Stubblebine speaks out against 911 fraud

Lt. Col. Robert Bowman, PhD, U.S. Air Force (ret) – Director of Advanced Space Programs Development under Presidents Ford and Carter. U.S. Air Force fighter pilot with over 100 combat missions. (PhD in Aeronautics and Nuclear Engineering, Cal Tech). Former Head of the Department of Aeronautical Engineering and Assistant Dean at the U.S. Air Force Institute of Technology. 22-year Air Force career. Also taught Mathematics and English at the University of Southern California, the University of Maryland, and Phillips University.

"Scholars and professionals with various kinds of expertise---including architects, engineers, firefighters, intelligence officers, lawyers, medical professionals, military officers, philosophers, religious leaders, physical scientists, and pilots---have spoken out about radical discrepancies between the official account of the 9/11 attacks and what they, as independent researchers, have learned.

They have established beyond any reasonable doubt that the official account of 9/11 is false and that, therefore, the official “investigations” have really been cover-up operations.

Thus far, however, there has been no response from political leaders in Washington or, for that matter, in other capitals around the world. Our organization, Political Leaders for 9/11 Truth, has been formed to help bring about such a response.

We believe that the truth about 9/11 needs to be exposed now---not in 50 years as a footnote in the history books---so the policies that have been based on the Bush-Cheney administration’s interpretation of the 9/11 attacks can be changed.

We are, therefore, calling for a new, independent investigation of 9/11 that takes account of evidence that has been documented by independent researchers but thus far ignored by governments and the mainstream media."

Video 9/11/04: "A lot of these pieces of information, taken together, prove that the official story, the official conspiracy theory of 9/11 is a bunch of hogwash. It’s impossible. … There’s a second group of facts having to do with the cover up. … Taken together these things prove that high levels of our government don’t want us to know what happened and who’s responsible.…

Who gained from 9/11? Who covered up crucial information about 9/11? And who put out the patently false stories about 9/11 in the first place? When you take those three things together, I think the case is pretty clear that it’s highly placed individuals in the administration with all roads passing through Dick Cheney.

I think the very kindest thing that we can say about George W. Bush and all the people in the U.S. Government that have been involved in this massive cover-up, the very kindest thing we can say is that they were aware of impending attacks and let them happen. Now some people will say that’s much too kind, however even that is high treason and conspiracy to commit murder." http://video.go

"We want truthful answers to question. … As Americans of conscience, we ask for four things:
The formation of a truly independent citizens-based inquiry." http://www.911truth.org/article

Member: Pilots for 9/11 Truth Association Statement: "Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe that have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day since the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers."

YouTube - Dr. Robert Bowman: the impossibility of the official government story

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

yep thats the Divecon logic for you.:lol: His desperate and pathetic attempt to try and prove that the warren commission isnt a fairy tale and that oswald did it with his JFK thread he made recently was hysterical.:lol::lol::lol:It was every bit as moronic as Toros desperate and pathetic attempt recently on his thread to prove the 9/11 commission report is the truth.Divecon is a frady cat when it comes to government conspiracys.

Last edited:

yep thats the Divecon logic for you.:lol: His desperate and pathetic attempt to try and prove that the warren commission isnt a fairy tale and that oswald did it with his JFK thread he made recently was hysterical.:lol::lol::lol:It was every bit as moronic as Toros desperate and pathetic attempt recently on his thread to prove the 9/11 commission report is the truth.Divecon is a frady cat when it comes to government conspiracys.
whats pathetic is you morons think EVERYTHING is a fucking conspiracy

diveconspirasist...also swallow the official version of JFK...THEY HAVE BEEN VERY WELL PROGRAMED to react to any mention of government covert operations...with grassy knoll or tinfoil comments ...and it all makes for a good dive-rsion from...MOLTEN METAL...

a issue diveconspiracys shy away from...

Last edited:

diveconspirasist...also swallow the official version of JFK...THEY HAVE BEEN VERY WELL PROGRAMED to react to any mention of government covert operations...with grassy knoll or tinfoil comments ...and it all makes for a good dive-rsion from...MOLTEN METAL...

eots and the tin foil gang prove over and over what morons they are
never deal with facts, just stupid conspiracy

blah ..blah blaah blah ...there has been ample evidence posted and your only rebuttal was to not view it ..go into denial and make your dumb empty comments

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3qZG0T6__4]YouTube - The Un-Debunkable Molten Metal[/ame]

blah ..blah blaah blah ...there has been ample evidence posted and your only rebuttal was to not view it ..go into denial and make your dumb empty comments

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3qZG0T6__4]YouTube - The Un-Debunkable Molten Metal[/ame]
LOL
you talk about "dumb empty comments"
thats all you troofers ever have
not one fact backs up your nonsense

blah blah blah...thats funny to see your empty denial...right under the first responders that report molten metal...lol....oh ya but they are troofers acting like firemen... in your delusions..lol

blah blah blah...thats funny to see your empty denial...right under the first responders that report molten metal...lol....oh ya but they are troofers acting like firemen... in your delusions..lol
and if you ask these guys now, and show them your video, they will asay thats not what i was saying, they left things out and twisted it
every one of them
i've seen the interviews
and those first responders are PISSED at you morons

and the problem with 99% of your videos, they are too much fucking BULLSHIT to get a tiny dot of what you are trying to say
no one wants to waste time getting through the absolute GARBAGE for the tiny spot you want

to post in a row of total bullshit ..these firemen that made these statements are pissed ??....link please....but you back it with nothing..just made up bullshit...and how does one twist the statement by two individual eyewitnesses...that..... the metal was flowing down the channel beams like in a foundry ..lava..like a volcano...it must of been thousands of degrees .......how does one...twist that ?

to post in a row of total bullshit ..these firemen that made these statements are pissed ??....link please....but you back it with nothing..just made up bullshit...and how does one twist the statement by two individual eyewitnesses...that..... the metal was flowing down the channel beams like in a foundry ..lava..like a volcano...it must of been thousands of degrees .......how does one...twist that ?
the only one saying that was the moron infowars interviewed
:rolleyes:
see, i wasted my time with another of your fucking lying videos

pure denial and straw men ...it is amazing to wittness

DiveCon just ignore them because people like this will never believe anything other then what they believe. No facts presented to them can ever lead to an open critical thinking brain with them. They will just keep trying to debunk any facts or discussion that brings into question their own.

I just say, Gee that's nice, thanks for the info and move on. LOL

DiveCon just ignore them because people like this will never believe anything other then what they believe. No facts presented to them can ever lead to an open critical thinking brain with them. They will just keep trying to debunk any facts or discussion that brings into question their own.

I just say, Gee that's nice, thanks for the info and move on. LOL
i know that

pure denial and straw men ...it is amazing to wittness
its not denail
you morons are the ones in denial of the truth

Hi Dive:

And DiveBomb calls this a reply to the OP evidence. :0) Here is reality for Dive in a nutshell:

BushieBadGuys.jpg

DiveBomb is here to try and convince these readers that a band of Bearded Jihadist Radicals pulled off these related 9/11 attacks! Maybe Dive forgets that Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld are among the very first people to come up with 'their' Conspiracy Theory, but DiveBomb buys that crap hook, line and sinker!

The fact is that the combined efforts of DiveBomb and his 9/11 Inside-job helpers work to insult our combined intelligence. The guy makes a fool out of himself and his cohorts every day, but then he comes back for more. :0)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS2rlAoKiy4"]DiveBomb Can Start Explaining!!![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw4Bhmm22xo&feature=related]Bush Is Playing Stupid . . . Too . . [/ame].

GL with that too,

Terral

Last edited:

Forum List

Back