The distortions about Mitt Romney and the smell of fear from the White House.

And why would Romney make a good president?
He's still more qualified to be president than Obama even after he's been in office for 3 years? Just sayin. Then again, a person picked at random out of the Dallas Ft. Worth phone book would have a better chance of being a better president than P-BO.

He has demonstrated decades of effective, competant leadership. He can budget and cut waste. He has a career of eliminating corruption in both private and public life.

Im still waiting to hear what makes Obama a good President.

The only distortion about Romney is that he's a conservative that would be drastically different than Obama.

it is about choices, not right and wrong. We have two choices, one bad and one not so good but I will go with not so good any time. We have had 3 years of bad.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

You always have more than two choices, don't limit yourself with this idiotic either-or paradigm.

Let me ask you something, if I told you to stab yourself either a pairing knife or a butcher knife, which would you choose?

Last edited:
No silly. I think everybody supporting Romney on this board thinks the man has done and can do no wrong.

BD... this is not the truth.

Many of us here wanted another candidate, but will settle for Romney because he is not Obama.

He is not perfect by no means, but I believe he has America's best interest at heart.. unlike Obama.

Obama's opponent doesn't need to be brilliant.

Hell, I'd vote for a rubber tree plant if it would reduce government spending for 4 years.

Too bad Romney won't reduce spending. Otherwise that rubber tree might have competition.

BD... this is not the truth.

Many of us here wanted another candidate, but will settle for Romney because he is not Obama.

He is not perfect by no means, but I believe he has America's best interest at heart.. unlike Obama.

Obama's opponent doesn't need to be brilliant.

Hell, I'd vote for a rubber tree plant if it would reduce government spending for 4 years.

Too bad Romney won't reduce spending. Otherwise that rubber tree might have competition.
I think he will be forced to cut or freeze spending. We already know Obama's plan- spend, spend, spend. Logic tells us we need to select someone else - and for all intents and purposes that means Romney.

He has demonstrated decades of effective, competant leadership. He can budget and cut waste. He has a career of eliminating corruption in both private and public life.

They can't answer it--obviously because Obama isn't a good President. It was irrational--National hysteria that put Obama in the oval office and nothing else. Wonderfully scripted speech's that were perfectly pronounced along with staged lighting and Greek column's fooled millions of midget minded Americans.

$APOLLOBAMA.jpg

They can't answer it--obviously because Obama isn't a good President. It was irrational--National hysteria that put Obama in the oval office and nothing else. Wonderfully scripted speech's that were perfectly pronounced along with staged lighting and Greek column's fooled millions of midget minded Americans.

View attachment 19639

Right. so 69 million people were "fooled". They didn't have valid concerns about a war that seemed to have no point or an ecomony that was collapsing before their very eyes... Nope. THey were all fooled by this 'hysteria".

I didn't vote for Obama, but I understand why people did. It was really hard to defend Republican Stewardship after 8 years of Bush.

And if you want to know why I won't vote for Romney (besides the fact he belongs to the LDS Cult) it's because he seems to think there was nothing wrong with the policies that got us into the mess in 2008.

View attachment 19639

You are both full of it. People have posted numerous times why Obama has been a good prez and have listed his accomplishments. But that puts you people in attack mode because you HATE to acknowledge the good things he has done.

But you are still asking for somebody to do it yet again??? It's a waste of time.

View attachment 19639

You are both full of it. People have posted numerous times why Obama has been a good prez and have listed his accomplishments. But that puts you people in attack mode because you HATE to acknowledge the good things he has done.

But you are still asking for somebody to do it yet again??? It's a waste of time.

Well, I agree, it is a waste of time.

How about just ONE THREAD about "Why Obama Has Been a Good Prez?"

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-has-been-a-good-prez-thread.html#post5485196

Last edited:

Forum List

Back