The dishonesty and futility of Libs immigration stance

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
laid bare in a lib publication. Basic truths that cant be refuted or denied any longer that more and more of the population of the US are recognizing, making their position untenable.
Democrats are in denial on immigration
This is one of the most elemental acts of politics: the community deciding who to admit and on what terms. To treat this act as somehow morally illegitimate is to treat politics as such as morally illegitimate.

The dishonesty and futility of america's immigration stance would be accurate.

Again we see the persistent lack of dispassionate reason on the topic. The far left only cares about immigrants of any kind so far as they can use them for transparent propaganda games. Then there are the disingenuous douches who cry "they hurt me! they hurt me! I hate them!" in the most transparent attempts at veiling their own spiteful racism. Beyond that are the truly hopeless, arrested development idiots who screech and spit about "shoot to kill!" "put 'em in wood chippers! fuck yEeaaAaah!" All a waste of time and energy.

It seems to me what the administration is actually doing is pretty measured and appropriate at this point.

Forum List

Back