i see you got around to correcting your spelling error. you must have been home schooled.
Oh the irony... :lmao:

The fact that you would start a sentence with a lower-case letter and the fact that you would make the proper pronoun "I" lower case is a testament to the fact that your uneducated ass was clearly liberal public school "educated" (and I use that term lightly).

lol... my post #11 clearly shows you spelled the first 'your' when it should have been spelled 'you're'.

poor home schooled you.
And my post clearly shows that I had to explain the difference between the contraction "you're" and the possession "your".

Now I clearly have to educate you on the proper use of capitalization... :lmao:

Struggle with the basics much, sweetie?

lol... my post #11 clearly shows you spelled the first 'your' when it should have been spelled 'you're'.

poor home schooled you.
And my post clearly shows that I had to explain the difference between the contraction "you're" and the possession "your".

Wrong again Buttsoiler --- "your" is not a possession. It's a possessive pronoun. Unless perhaps you have a your in you're pocket :rofl:

Now hurry up and edit your post since you've been busted and then pretend you never wrote it that way.
Fucking fraud.

And btw "Sweetie" is a proper name and as such, capitalized.

i see you got around to correcting your spelling error. you must have been home schooled.
Oh the irony... :lmao:

The fact that you would start a sentence with a lower-case letter and the fact that you would make the proper pronoun "I" lower case is a testament to the fact that your uneducated ass was clearly liberal public school "educated" (and I use that term lightly).

naw- i am lazy is all. you know us liber-als.... it has zero to do with starting a thread denigrating public ed- then being ignorant in knowing how to spell a little common word... then LYING with a lame cover up & edit on y-o-u-r post.

too bad, so sad you got busted because y-o-u-'-r-e just not that quick on the uptake.

l-o-l.

poor home schooled you.

you had to try to explain why you edited your spelling error after the fact. it's right there in my post where i have captured your reply with the spelling error. you used the word 'your' twice when it only applied once correctly.

you f-a-i-l-e-d.

Screenshot_9.png

" if your embarrassed..."

oh how truly delicious it is to have you dead on arrival.

This is disgusting. And it is why the left vehemently opposes "school choice" (as seen here) and home schooling - because it prevents them from indoctrinating children.

N.Y. promoted, covered up lesson plan teaching students to sympathize with Islamic suicide bombers
My daughter's language arts teacher hides the curriculum until right before stuff is due, so that parents won't catch on to what she's teaching.

:ack-1: have you complained to the principal & school board?

naw- i am lazy is all.
Well duh! No shit. Show me a progressive who isn't. The thing is sweetie, I've had to explain to you the difference between "your" and "you're" and proper pronouns.

Maybe you should have done your school work rather than being so lazy? Just say'n

This is disgusting. And it is why the left vehemently opposes "school choice" (as seen here) and home schooling - because it prevents them from indoctrinating children.

N.Y. promoted, covered up lesson plan teaching students to sympathize with Islamic suicide bombers
My daughter's language arts teacher hides the curriculum until right before stuff is due, so that parents won't catch on to what she's teaching.

the thing with complaining is that it brings censure upon your kids.

The last time I complained my kids suffered. The principal even told my daughter that he felt like I hated him hahahaha. It was funny but not really. I honestly think I'm just taking them out of school. They aren't learning anything anyway.

The last time I complained my kids suffered. The principal even told my daughter that he felt like I hated him hahahaha. It was funny but not really. I honestly think I'm just taking them out of school. They aren't learning anything anyway.

why aren't they in a christian school? i'm surprised that you don't have them enrolled in one. & if you home school, you still have to follow an approved curriculum.

I did complain about the "immigration day" event. For the "civil war" day I just kept my daughter home. And she was NOT happy about it. I called and told the school that I was doing so, but I didn't make a big issue or even talk to the principal. I had spoken with the teacher in November and told her then that Lilly wouldn't be participating in it.

They have another racism thing coming up. I'm just finished with it all. It's garbage. My 13 y.o. son has already picked up on the "if you don't like it, it must be racist" thing. It's disgusting.

why aren't they in a christian school? i'm surprised that you don't have them enrolled in one. & if you home school, you still have to follow an approved curriculum.
There are no Christian schools in my area...I would have to send them away to a boarding school. and that's a hard call. And a financial hardship. I'm going to talk to my pastor about it though.

I did complain about the "immigration day" event. For the "civil war" day I just kept my daughter home. And she was NOT happy about it. I called and told the school that I was doing so, but I didn't make a big issue or even talk to the principal. I had spoken with the teacher in November and told her then that Lilly wouldn't be participating in it.

They have another racism thing coming up. I'm just finished with it all. It's garbage. My 13 y.o. son has already picked up on the "if you don't like it, it must be racist" thing. It's disgusting.
Well it is getting harder to find a school that is not loaded with Progressives. This all started back in the 60 s with Sesame Street teaching "We are all the same" crap and "We are all equal" crap. Be nice if we were all equal, but that is not true. I would like to be equal to many people I know but that is not life or the real world. Progressives feed line, but I know they think that are higher than you and me. BTW I sent my kids to a catholic school but they also had many Progressive teachers.

Well it is getting harder to find a school that is not loaded with Progressives. This all started back in the 60 s with Sesame Street teaching "We are all the same" crap and "We are all equal" crap. Be nice if we were all equal, but that is not true. I would like to be equal to many people I know but that is not life or the real world. Progressives feed line, but I know they think that are higher than you and me. BTW I sent my kids to a catholic school but they also had many Progressive teachers.

teddy roosevelt ... republican & founder of the progressive party.

lol...gotta love it.

Forum List

Back