The Discombobulated, Fascist, Populism of Donald J. Trump Will Be Checked

Your thread started in the gutter and is going downhill from there. When you trot out Geobbels and fascism you aren't writing an op-ed. You are smearing shit in a forum. .

But all the hipster kids in his sophomore civics class are saying the same things, Ice. You wouldn't want him to lose cred by thinking for himself instead of bobbing his little head up and down in solidarity, would you?

Your thread started in the gutter and is going downhill from there. When you trot out Geobbels and fascism you aren't writing an op-ed. You are smearing shit in a forum. .

But all the hipster kids in his sophomore civics class are saying the same things, Ice. You wouldn't want him to lose cred by thinking for himself instead of bobbing his little head up and down in solidarity, would you?
the irony is hilarious

watching Doggie bobbing his little head up and down in solidarity

the irony is hilarious

watching Doggie bobbing his little head up and down in solidarity

Solidarity with what, little Borg child?

I actually studied the rise of fascism at the University level, and besides -- I am not a Trump supporter and did not vote for him.

While Obama continues to wipe his ass with our Constitution, our next president has a mind to restore it, and the laws that have protected us since it's inception. It is why we elected him.

Obama is so much better than the "rich man's friend" George W. Bush(chickenhawk draft dodger) that further comment becomes unnecessary!

Bush was handed a balanced budget with surpluses projected to a paid off national debt. The first thing he did was cut taxes for his "Oil Brothers" twice, 2001 and 2003. Then he proceeded to double the national debt from $5.7 trillion to $11.9 trillion. In other words he borrowed from foreign banks to cover his spending.

Last edited:
Trump laughs about his 'violent' supporters during Thank You tour

"pushing a populist, fascisti message that appeals to those that considers themselves to be representative of the so-called middle class"
YOU call yourself a so called "educated" person which is clearly a lie judging from the line of sh#t you wrote. Let me CLARIFY something for you moron. Class is NOT defined by economics or education.

You are trying and failing badly over a group that would be called "middle income" but alas you retard that would fail you as well because in America there is NO cap on what upper INCOME is. So before YOU start dividing the members of this board by income and calling it "class" maybe just maybe you should take into account just how far YOU fall short in education and ability to recognize and use proper terms.

Fury

Sure he will, if it suits his purpose. Tell me one traditional expectation he HASN'T violated.

images

He hasn't violated you or my PBR.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Owebo doesn't know trumps a fascist

Good, since he isn't a 'fascist', nor a 'populist'. Running around astro-turfing crap you read over at your favorite propaganda site without the slightest clue what the meaning of the words you're posting as the OP does is just a sign of stupidity and pathetic dependence. It could lead to a job at CNN, though.

Owebo doesn't know trumps a fascist

Good, since he isn't a 'fascist', nor a 'populist'. Running around astro-turfing crap you read over at your favorite propaganda site without the slightest clue what the meaning of the words you're posting as the OP does is just a sign of stupidity and pathetic dependence. It could lead to a job at CNN, though.
That's what I tell owebo. He misuses the word all the time

Trump laughs about his 'violent' supporters during Thank You tour

"pushing a populist, fascisti message that appeals to those that considers themselves to be representative of the so-called middle class"
YOU call yourself a so called "educated" person which is clearly a lie judging from the line of sh#t you wrote. Let me CLARIFY something for you moron. Class is NOT defined by economics or education.

You are trying and failing badly over a group that would be called "middle income" but alas you retard that would fail you as well because in America there is NO cap on what upper INCOME is. So before YOU start dividing the members of this board by income and calling it "class" maybe just maybe you should take into account just how far YOU fall short in education and ability to recognize and use proper terms.

Fury
You are seriously in need of something I cannot assist you in. I am so sorry for your condition. Here's hoping you find peace in life

Forum List

Back