strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
The disappearing male
Studies show rise in birth defects, infertility among men
Sonja Puzic, Windsor Star
Published: Thursday, November 06, 2008
Are males becoming an endangered species?

That's the question scientists and researchers have been pondering since alarming trends in male fertility rates, birth defects and disorders began emerging around the world.

More and more boys are being born with genital defects and are suffering from learning disabilities, autism and Tourette's syndrome, among other disorders.

full 2 page article found here:

The disappearing male

Just evolution.

the balance is being struck here. there are too many people on the planet and the ecosystem is just balancing out. Since one male can impregnate many females and men are fertile and able to reproduce much longer than women, there is a biologic need for less males than females.

More and more boys are being born with genital defects and are suffering from learning disabilities, autism and Tourette's syndrome, among other disorders.

huh....?

WE live in a environment with something like hundreds of thousands of chemicals floating around us.

We haven't a CLUE what the interaction of those chemicals is really doing to us or the environment.

The latest question we're facing is plastic as food containers.

When you consider that we are exposed to tenso of thousands of chemicals that have never been tested for safety, and then consider that the interactions of those ten of thousands of chemicals have never been tested for safetely either, you really might start questioning whether these chemicals are really...

bringing good things to life?

WE live in a environment with something like hundreds of thousands of chemicals floating around us.

We haven't a CLUE what the interaction of those chemicals is really doing to us or the environment.

When you consider that we are exposed to tenso of thousands of chemicals that have never been tested for safety, and then consider that the interactions of those ten of thousands of chemicals have never been tested for safetely either, you really might start questioning whether these chemicals are really...

people seem more than willing to continue to buy containmentated products from china....i wont feed my dogs food from china...i am not feeding my family that crap either....yes the plastics are being found to be worse and worse for people...

we have a lot of ground/water pollution from christimas tree growers..the trees are sprayed with a number of chemicals...that runs off in the ground water...we do not have a well due to this...this county has an amazing amount of "rare" childhood cancers.

people seem more than willing to continue to buy containmentated products from china....i wont feed my dogs food from china...i am not feeding my family that crap either....yes the plastics are being found to be worse and worse for people...

we have a lot of ground/water pollution from christimas tree growers..the trees are sprayed with a number of chemicals...that runs off in the ground water...we do not have a well due to this...this county has an amazing amount of "rare" childhood cancers.

we have high levels of arsenic from old farming methods of fertilization decades ago in our well water...remediation is very costly....

i think it has to do with sperm being more delicate and all...responding faster to chemical changes...after all ...all fetus start out female...and then are mutated into males by a chemical wash...(not hating on men just stating a fact)

now all of this oddly enough has shades of a "handmaidens tale" by atwood...i dont even recommend the book or the movie...but it does deal with chemical changes...and the infertiliaty of men. of course on the up side..women no longer need men to have a child...sweet....i mean really guys if you think about it...yalls day are numbered.

as skull said ...the world is overpopulated and the destruction of the male will help with that.

i still do not believe any hard core evidence has been presented to prove that vaccinations are harmful.

i think it has to do with sperm being more delicate and all...responding faster to chemical changes...after all ...all fetus start out female...and then are mutated into males by a chemical wash...(not hating on men just stating a fact)

now all of this oddly enough has shades of a "handmaidens tale" by atwood...i dont even recommend the book or the movie...but it does deal with chemical changes...and the infertiliaty of men. of course on the up side..women no longer need men to have a child...sweet....i mean really guys if you think about it...yalls day are numbered.

as skull said ...the world is overpopulated and the destruction of the male will help with that.

i still do not believe any hard core evidence has been presented to prove that vaccinations are harmful.

i think i differ with you and skull on this....evolution takes thousands of years to develop or change a species in general...we've only been overpopulated for a nanosecond in that time period so to me, this is NOT something evolutionary...

This is MAN-MADE.... and BELLS are going off, very loud bells!

care

Not to mention all the friggin CRAP we put into our bodies which come to us under the guise of "Food":

Growth Hormones (eggs and milk)
Hydrogenated oils
High Fructose Corn Syrup
Food Colors
Etc..

evolution many times takes place quickly with the use of mutation...etc...i think mother nature reacts to overpopulation.

i think it has to do with sperm being more delicate and all...responding faster to chemical changes...after all ...all fetus start out female...and then are mutated into males by a chemical wash...(not hating on men just stating a fact).

This is not fact. This is a theory, and a really stupid one at that. Sex in a fetus is undifferentiated for the first 7 weeks, until the sex organs develop. Regardless though, the sex is determined at conception by which chromosome set is contained in the sperm that fertilizes the egg. It is either XX, or XY. This is basic biology, bones.

This is not fact. This is a theory, and a really stupid one at that. Sex in a fetus is undifferentiated for the first 7 weeks, until the sex organs develop. Regardless though, the sex is determined at conception by which chromosome set is contained in the sperm that fertilizes the egg. It is either XX, or XY. This is basic biology, bones.

are you gonna follow me around and bicker with me....of course its not fact ...sex is not deteremined at conception many times..or else we would not have intra-sexuals nor would we have transexuals for that matter.

are you gonna follow me around and bicker with me....of course its not fact ...sex is not deteremined at conception many times..or else we would not have intra-sexuals nor would we have transexuals for that matter.

Random genetic mutations do not change biological fact. That some people are born with a genetic mutation of having both sex organs does not change the fact that sex is determined at conception by the specific chromosome set contained in the sperm.

Maybe pagans read a different biology book, but mainstream America knows better. :cool:

But if you are talking about genes that is more complicated.
Even though a child's ultimate sex is determined at conception, an embryo doesn't start
developing into a boy or girl until about 6 weeks of pregnancy. If the child inherited a
Y chromosome from his father, a gene on the Y called the SRY gene turns on. This gene is
kind of a master switch that turns on all the other genes necessary to become a boy. If
this gene is not present, the embryo develops as a girl. That sounds very simple, but
there a many things that can go wrong in this process. Even though the SRY turns on the
other genes, if any of them are mutated, full sexual phenotype may not develop. For
example, testosterone, a male hormone, is responsible for beginning the development of male
characteristics. If this gene is mutated or the gene for their cell receptors is mutated,
male development won't begin and the child will be born looking like a female.

Sex Determination

basically the same book you are reading..

One day men will be reduced to what the Creator intended...pets for pleasure and taking out the garbage.

;)

Oh, you must be one of the women in the thread below this who aren't having at least 200 orgasms a year.

That must suck.

Forum List

Back