The Dirty Retard Lie Exposed: Raise Taxes - Cut Deductions!!!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
Now the ugly republican truth starts to emerge of how the republicans plan to balanced the budget. The free ride is over cons, as suspected, the tax cuts were just a disguised social program...............LMAO~:lol: Yet he doesn't address Corporate welfare or the war, just you low life slaves who adore the republican party.

If Republicans take control of the House, as many analysts predict, speaker-in-waiting John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) has pledged to roll back agency spending to 2008 levels and stage weekly votes to eliminate unpopular federal programs.

Those moves may appeal to conservative voters clamoring for smaller government, but they would barely dent the trillion-dollar deficits projected over the next decade by congressional budget analysts - much less fulfill the party's vow in their "Pledge to America" to chart "a path to a balanced budget."

Boehner, for instance, has embraced the possibility of higher taxes, suggesting in a speech in Cleveland this summer that lawmakers should look at clearing out the "undergrowth of deductions, credits, and special carve-outs" in the tax code that are little more than "poorly disguised spending programs." Elections put new focus on government spending

Last edited:
BOO! Do we really need language like "Dirty Retard" in civil discourse? Frankly i'm pretty disappointed. Poor taste. :(

Your taxes are going to go up. They might not be called "taxes" but more of your income will be funneled to the government.

Spending cuts are going to be greater however.

Now the ugly republican truth starts to emerge of how the republicans plan to balanced the budget. The free ride is over cons, as suspected, the tax cuts were just a disguised social program...............LMAO~:lol: Yet he doesn't address Corporate welfare or the war, just you low life slaves who adore the republican party.

If Republicans take control of the House, as many analysts predict, speaker-in-waiting John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) has pledged to roll back agency spending to 2008 levels and stage weekly votes to eliminate unpopular federal programs.

Those moves may appeal to conservative voters clamoring for smaller government, but they would barely dent the trillion-dollar deficits projected over the next decade by congressional budget analysts - much less fulfill the party's vow in their "Pledge to America" to chart "a path to a balanced budget."

Boehner, for instance, has embraced the possibility of higher taxes, suggesting in a speech in Cleveland this summer that lawmakers should look at clearing out the "undergrowth of deductions, credits, and special carve-outs" in the tax code that are little more than "poorly disguised spending programs." Elections put new focus on government spending
There's a great difference between tax rate reductions and tax credits, rebates and outright subsidies.

Fail.

BOO! Do we really need language like "Dirty Retard" in civil discourse? Frankly i'm pretty disappointed. Poor taste. :(

Oh, yes, curdled the cream in your morning cup of tea. This is sure to stab the Republican voters deeper, and send them scurrying to the tea party of cut taxes. It will make liars out of any republican candidates on the campaign trail.

Have yourself a happy day!!! :eusa_angel:

unpleasant language should be the least of the worries of someone who thinks its okay for people to get violently attacked for political disagreement.

"Dirty Retard" is what Democrat jerks shouted at Sarah Palin's baby at a recent political rally. How low will the Democrats stoop? This language really is in poor taste. Shame on you Democrats. :(

There's a great difference between tax rate reductions and tax credits, rebates and outright subsidies.

Fail.

Yeah, fail is what the republican party is going to experience in the voter booth. :eusa_angel:

Fail.

Yeah, fail is what the republican party is going to experience in the voter booth. :eusa_angel:

You are a certified idiot that thinks you're sane.

Pathetic.

Clearing out the undergrowth of tax credits and deductions sounds good to me. All of that represents social engineering and has no place in the tax code.
Replace it all with a flat tax.

Both the Republican and Democrats are going to fuck you in the long run. The particular party only decides how deep the sausage gets rammed home.

unpleasant language should be the least of the worries of someone who thinks its okay for people to get violently attacked for political disagreement.

"Dirty Retard" is what Democrat jerks shouted at Sarah Palin's baby at a recent political rally. How low will the Democrats stoop? This language really is in poor taste. Shame on you Democrats. :(

Not my fault they borrowed the language from me. But hey, I got it from the Palin horses mouth, ...thats what she called her baby, so live with it I guess. Shame on Palin & how low can she go? I got an idea about that, but............

Fail.

You are a certified idiot that thinks you're sane.

Pathetic.

Sorry, I have been tested, and not only am I sane, I am a psychologist that can give you the test to find out what happened to your marbles. LMAO!!:lol::lol: I see you dislike the message, can't refute it, and think attacking the messenger is a means to make your nightmare go away. Sorry dude, it doesn't work that way.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back