The Dilemma That Is Paul Ryan

Ryan has a degree in economics. He was taught principles of which many are no longer valid in todays world economy.

I do not recall him predicting the great recession.

anyone have links of him complainiing about the debt under Bush? The final year of Bush's last term does not count.

Last edited:
Ryan has a degree in economics. He was taught principles of which many are no longer valid in todays world economy.

I do not recall him predicting the great recession.

anyone have links of him complainiing about the debt under Bush? The final year of Bush's last term does not count.

Why should he have complained about the debt under Bush? The debt under Obama is probably 4 times as great.

Obama is in the process of destroying Medicare and replacing it with Obamacare.

How can you be this dishonest?

There's no such thing as "Obamacare." Climb out from under your bed and change your shorts.

There's Medicare, Medicaid, and a litany of private insurers (e.g. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, and so on). Just as there always was.

You know.....you lying bastards just get more and more removed from reality as we go.

Now you're trying to act like a program that everyone has been fighting over for over 3 years is just a figment of our imagination.

When will you get a clue. People aren't as stupid as you think they are.

Ryan is a very articulate intelligent man who espouses horrible ideas and can make them sound reasonable.

As long as no one actually challenges it.

If you think that ether you aren't listening, can't understand what he's saying, or have been listening to the distortions too long.

The only hope Obama has is get folks to stop useing their brains. Go around with blinders on. The video in the op says it all. Obama can't argue the facts with Ryan. His goal is deception.

Ryan worships at the feet of Ayn Rand. She had a philosphy that stated that the man is more important than laws or morals. A philosophy that is on the Nazi side of Fascism. And you people wish to have a man with this philosophy within a heartbeat of the US Presidency.

Ryan is a very articulate intelligent man who espouses horrible ideas and can make them sound reasonable.

If you think that ether you aren't listening, can't understand what he's saying, or have been listening to the distortions too long.

The only hope Obama has is get folks to stop useing their brains. Go around with blinders on. The video in the op says it all. Obama can't argue the facts with Ryan. His goal is deception.

I'm sorry, my brains tell me that letting old people die for inadequate health care while giving a big sloppy wet kiss to big insurance isn't very smart.

I'm sorry, my brains tell me that letting old people die for inadequate health care while giving a big sloppy wet kiss to big insurance isn't very smart.

Point out the passage in Ryan's plan that says that.

And you feel that big government is better at the insurance business than private insurance companies. You want to put thousands of American in the insurance industry out of business.

I wonder how many wives will die because of that?

You mean like Ron Wyden?

Who voted against the Ryan Budget?

Sorry, guy, that one isn't going to fly, either.

You just scared off the old people... and they vote.

I wonder how Obama is gonna explain away stealing $700 billion from Medicare this year?

Hey Mud, there is the little matter of all the other industrial nations that have universal health care and much better stats on longevity and infant mortality. And pay half of what we do per capita and cover all their citizens. Yes, the government can and has done better than the private insurance companies. For the only segment of our population that actually has stats good enough to put them in the midrange of other industrial nations, are those above 65. You know, the ones on government health care.

Hey Mud, there is the little matter of all the other industrial nations that have universal health care and much better stats on longevity and infant mortality. And pay half of what we do per capita and cover all their citizens. Yes, the government can and has done better than the private insurance companies. For the only segment of our population that actually has stats good enough to put them in the midrange of other industrial nations, are those above 65. You know, the ones on government health care.
http://roadmap.republicans.budget.house.gov/plan/#Intro
Problem is the folks you support won't honestly implement such a program. They don't know how. Their program is full of deceptions and gimmicks that hide it's true purpose.

I wouldn't mind something similar to the German health care program that actually works but Obama and his crew aren't that honest. They will use health care to control, to punish, and to hand out favors to their buddies. Why not a program like the one congress has. Ryan said this would be fair. I have him on video saying this.

YouTube - Paul Ryan's attempt for an adult conversation on debt & entitlement reform

Last edited:
obama is going to say Paul Ryan will take away your medicare so don't pay any attention to my taking 700 billion out of medicare now. obama's entire plan is to take away medicare and fold it into obamacare.

The Roadmap Plan | A Roadmap for America's Future | The Budget Committee Republicans
Problem is the folks you support won't honestly impliment such program. They don't know how. Their program is full of deceptions and gimmicks that hide it's true purpose.

I wouldn't mind something similar to the German health care program that actually works but Obama and his crew aren't that honest. They will use health care to control, to punish, and to hand out favors to their buddies. Why not a program like the one congress has. Ryan said this would be fair. I have him on video saying this.

YouTube - Paul Ryan's attempt for an adult conversation on debt & entitlement reform

The German plan, like the Swedish plan is a public/private plan and the two that Ryan looked at when writing his own plan.

Obama is a very articulate intelligent man who espouses horrible ideas and can make them sound reasonable.

Notice the subtle edit doesn't change the validity of the statement.

Ryan worships at the feet of Ayn Rand. She had a philosphy that stated that the man is more important than laws or morals. A philosophy that is on the Nazi side of Fascism. And you people wish to have a man with this philosophy within a heartbeat of the US Presidency.

These are ideas that nothing but reading a little Ayn Rand would cure.

This is the danger that democrats should fear. Ayn Rand is already one of America's favorite authors. By emphasizing Ryan's admiration of some of Rand's philosophies, it might spark a renewed interest in Rand and encourage reading her books.

Imagine if people should be exposed to these phisolophies.

Government "help" to business is just as disastrous as government persecution... the only way a government can be of service to national prosperity is by keeping its hands off.

Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives.
Read more at Ayn Rand Quotes - BrainyQuote

Obama is in the process of destroying Medicare and replacing it with Obamacare.

How can you be this dishonest?

There's no such thing as "Obamacare." Climb out from under your bed and change your shorts.

There's Medicare, Medicaid, and a litany of private insurers (e.g. Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, and so on). Just as there always was.

You know.....you lying bastards just get more and more removed from reality as we go.

Now you're trying to act like a program that everyone has been fighting over for over 3 years is just a figment of our imagination.

When will you get a clue. People aren't as stupid as you think they are.

No, but I'm willing to bet he's as stupid as people think he is.

Absolutely, any day. Ayn Rand stood for the same morals that the Founding Fathers did. She stood against just those illegitimate laws and false morals that the left is so fond of touting. Every man (woman) has the opportunity to perform to the greatest of their abilities. Some people would rather seize the fruits of those more talented, more creative, more productive in order to enrich themselves at the cost of those who have earned the fruits of their labors. And the evil leeches manage to do this by selling the masses on the idea that all those stolen riches will be distributed to them...but only after the lying, cheating, thieves have appropriated all that they want. You end up with even more suffering, a ruling class that has driven the best members of society to desert them to their dregs. That's a bit simplified, but you can only profit from the golden goose up until the day you dine on a goose dinner.

You mean like Ron Wyden?

Who voted against the Ryan Budget?

Sorry, guy, that one isn't going to fly, either.

You just scared off the old people... and they vote.

You obviously don't know too many old people who are not completely incapacitated.

Forum List

Back