The Dilemma That Is Paul Ryan

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Eat%20Barrys%20lunch.png

The Dilemma that is Paul Ryan.

After listening to him explain economic theory it's really difficult for anyone to sound intelligent.

It's clear why Obama chose Joe Biden. He gave Obama instant credibility and after listening to Biden give a speech it makes Obama sound intelligent. Obama would never have a running-mate that shows him up. This is why I feel Obama would never drop him and pick up Hillary unless he knew he was gonna lose and he had no choice.

Here is a video where Ryan takes Obama apart in 6 mins. It's clear Obama hasn't a clue what he's talking about........and his only response isn't to give an answer but hand it off to somebody else. It's classic:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPxMZ1WdINs]Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hZtW_q_6Ug]Joe Biden Gaffe Blooper Mix - YouTube[/ame]

Obama's only chance is to tell seniors lies about how Ryan wants to end Medicare. We can call it Obamascare. The truth is against him and he knows it. His only hope is apathy and misinformation.

Read the article........

Articles: Paul Ryan and the Triumph of Math

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama hopes people don't notice because they're bad at math. Smart people understand Ryan. OThers are Democrats.
The Dems' only hope is to re-run nasty commercials filled with lies and distortions. I predicted this was the nastiest campaign we have ever seen. And Team Obama has not disappointed so far.

Paul Ryan actually has a degree in Economics (not Law). Maybe, just maybe, he's got a more realistic perspective about things economic than some Harvard Law adjunct. I'm more than willing to give him a chance to influence policy.

Fact is economics deals with facts.

Lawyers tend to deal with opinion and also tend to give a false impression of the facts.

Ryan is a very convincing con man.

To quote NPR.....All things considered.....I don't think you're a good judge of who is conning whom.
In politics it is pretty much all conning all.

Tell me did Rayan the economics genius predict a long downturn before 2006?

You assume everyone is as dishonest as Obama......that's not a very good endorsement of your man.

And to answer your question......do your own homework.

Last edited:
Eat%20Barrys%20lunch.png

The Dilemma that is Paul Ryan.

After listening to him explain economic theory it's really difficult for anyone to sound intelligent.

It's clear why Obama chose Joe Biden. He gave Obama instant credibility and after listening to Biden give a speech it makes Obama sound intelligent. Obama would never have a running-mate that shows him up. This is why I feel Obama would never drop him and pick up Hillary unless he knew he was gonna lose and he had no choice.

Here is a video where Ryan takes Obama apart in 6 mins. It's clear Obama hasn't a clue what he's talking about........and his only response isn't to give an answer but hand it off to somebody else. It's classic:

Paul Ryan: Hiding Spending Doesn't Reduce Spending - YouTube

Obama Speech - Teleprompter Goes Out - YouTube

Joe Biden Gaffe Blooper Mix - YouTube

Obama's only chance is to tell seniors lies about how Ryan wants to end Medicare. We can call it Obamascare. The truth is against him and he knows it. His only hope is apathy and misinformation.

Read the article........

Articles: Paul Ryan and the Triumph of Math

The debates will be interestng. Romney is not used to using a teleprompter. He thinks standing up. Obama reads standing up. Looking forward to the October debates minus teleprompter moments.

Ryan is quite a guy, isn't he! Yes, I hope he can influence our economic policy and will be at the helm!

To quote NPR.....All things considered.....I don't think you're a good judge of who is conning whom.
In politics it is pretty much all conning all.

Tell me did Rayan the economics genius predict a long downturn before 2006?

You assume everyone is as dishonest as Obama......that's not a very good endorsement of your man.

And to answer your question......do your own homework.

so that is either he did not see it coming or I have no idea.
:)

Ryan's a fraud. He's hoping no one notices that he wants to end Medicare to achieve...the same spending growth targets Obama has already achieved.

The VP slot calls for competence and experience, not an ideologue whose purpose is to keep the base interested.

Ryan's a fraud. He's hoping no one notices that he wants to end Medicare to achieve...the same spending growth targets Obama has already achieved.

The VP slot calls for competence and experience, not an ideologue whose purpose is to keep the base interested.

You keep repeating those lies.
Ryan is among the most competent and experienced members of Congress. He actually understands the budget. Obama can't even get one passed.

This guy sounds like someone repubs don't want.

Paul Ryan on Bailouts and Government Stimuli
-Voted YES on TARP (2008)
-Voted YES on Economic Stimulus HR 5140 (2008)
-Voted YES on $15B bailout for GM and Chrysler. (Dec 2008)
-Voted YES on $192B additional anti-recession stimulus spending. (Jul 2009)

Paul Ryan on Entitlement Programs
-Voted YES on limited prescription drug benefit for Medicare recipients. (Nov 2003)
-Voted YES on providing $70 million for Section 8 Housing vouchers. (Jun 2006)
-Voted YES on extending unemployment benefits from 39 weeks to 59 weeks. (Oct 2008)
-Voted YES on Head Start Act (2007)

Paul Ryan on Education
Rep. Ryan went along with the Bush Administration in supporting more federal involvement in education. This is contrary to the traditional Republican position, which included support for abolition of the Department of Education and decreasing federal involvement in education.
-Voted YES on No Child Left Behind Act (2001)

Paul Ryan on Civil Liberties
-Voted YES on federalizing rules for driver licenses to hinder terrorists. (Feb 2005)
-Voted YES on making the PATRIOT Act permanent. (Dec 2005)
-Voted YES on allowing electronic surveillance without a warrant. (Sep 2006)

Paul Ryan on War and Intervention Abroad
-Voted YES on authorizing military force in Iraq. (Oct 2002)
-Voted YES on emergency $78B for war in Iraq & Afghanistan. (Apr 2003)
-Voted YES on declaring Iraq part of War on Terror with no exit date. (Jun 2006)
-Voted NO on redeploying US troops out of Iraq starting in 90 days. (May 2007)

Congressman Ryan supports the United Nations, the World Trade Organization, federal bailouts, increased federal involvement in education, unconstitutional and undeclared wars, Medicare Part D (a multi trillion dollar unfunded liability), stimulus spending, and foreign aid.

According to Michelle Malkin in 2009, “[Paul Ryan] gave one of the most hysterical speeches in the rush to pass TARP last fall; voted for the auto bailout; and voted with the Barney Frank-Nancy Pelosi AIG bonus-bashing stampede. Milwaukee blogger Nick Schweitzer wrote: ‘He ought to be apologizing for his previous votes, not pretending he was being responsible the entire time, but I don’t see one bit of regret for what he did previously. And I’ll be damned if I’m going to let him get away with it’.”

Source: Republican Liberty Caucus of Wisconsin

Forum List

Back