The difference's in race is more than polotics

one of the least talked about facts that differentiates race's from one another is intelligence. and does that effect the way they vote???what race has the highest average IQ???and does intelligence help dictate the political party do they vote for??

whichever one you aren't a part of, clitwhistle

Dr Seuss doesn't count.
the fact of the matter is this ....the leaders on the left depend on gullible ignorant sheeple with low IQs to vote and keep them in power!!

you're a leftist?

go figure
once again another left wing feminine looser is reduced to childish banter when confronted with the facts !! did I offend you faggot??do the facts destroy your false belief that you are as intelligent as an ape with Alzheimer's ?? the facts are the average libb is an idiot that does not like to work for his bread ,and would vote for anyone that will take from productive people !!

Last edited:
Are you sure about that? Most stuff I've read indicates a majority of Asians vote Dem, not a particularly large majority, but a majority nonetheless.

Dr Seuss doesn't count.
the fact of the matter is this ....the leaders on the left depend on gullible ignorant sheeple with low IQs to vote and keep them in power!!

Gullible. Sheeple. Ignorant. Low IQ. Why do you always find it necessary to boast about your qualities!

you're a leftist?

go figure
once again another left wing feminine looser is reduced to childish banter when confronted with the facts !! did I offend you faggot??do the facts destroy your false belief that you are as intelligent as an ape with Alzheimer's ?? the facts are the average libb is an idiot that does not like to work for his bread ,and would vote for anyone that will take from productive people !!

Being a dipstick with the ignorance factor of a shit stain the only offence you can cause to others is a rather nasty smell. And talking of childish banter...Retread is around at the moment. If you talk nicely to him, he may lend you his brain cell for a while. Notching your IQ up from minus 175 to minus 150 may help a little. It might even enable you to spell loser correctly. That's quite something, ain't it Yiddy. A loser who can't even spell the word!

you're a leftist?

go figure

Being a dipstick with the ignorance factor of a shit stain the only offence you can cause to others is a rather nasty smell. And talking of childish banter...Retread is around at the moment. If you talk nicely to him, he may lend you his brain cell for a while. Notching your IQ up from minus 175 to minus 150 may help a little. It might even enable you to spell loser correctly. That's quite something, ain't it Yiddy. A loser who can't even spell the word!
Bwaaa haa haa thanks for the spell check faggot!! did i spell faggot right??:lol::lol:

you're a leftist?

go figure

OHHH NOOO the liberal sounds angry!! the weak chinned,limp wrist,slump shouldered liberal faggot is going to get me!! BWAA HAA HAA COLON"S COLON IS A DICK SLEEVE !!:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

OHHH NOOO the liberal sounds angry!! the weak chinned,limp wrist,slump shouldered liberal faggot is going to get me!! BWAA HAA HAA COLON"S COLON IS A DICK SLEEVE !!:eusa_angel:

Nah. The only time you could make me angry is if I trod on you. Nothing worse than having dog shit on one's shoe!

One of the misnomers on race is that the achievement gap is written in stone. The truth is, we can reduce the black-white scholastic achievement gap.

The learning gap between blacks and whites is measured every five years or so, when the U. S. Department of Education administers a nationwide standardized test of Math, Science, and Reading skills called the National Assessment of Educational Progress. For decades black students have consistently underperformed whites by scoring, on average, 3 grade levels below white students. At age 17, blacks are about 3 years behind whites in their knowledge of these subjects.

All it would take to reduce the gap would be to provide blacks with an extra year of schooling. My plan would be this: Enroll black children in two years of pre-school instead of one, starting at the age of 5. Compared to whites, this would give them an extra year of scholastic preparation and cognitive development prior to entering the first grade a year later than whites at age 7. Then at age 17 when they took the NAEP they would have had one more year of schooling than whites who took the test, thereby reducing the scholastic gap from 3 years down to 2. As starting school earlier would build up their cognitive bank account earlier, like compound interest by the time they reached 17 they would have greater intellectual capital, so I think their 1 year of additional schooling would actually reduce the gap with whites by 2 years, making them only 1 year behind the white standard.

I don’t believe the gap can ever be entirely eliminated because part of it has to do with genes. I would guess that my plan would probably boost black IQ scores to about 92 on average.

I realize the suggestion of treating blacks and whites differently is anathema to Libs, but achieving results is more important than your politically correct sensibilities.

Nah. The only time you could make me angry is if I trod on you. Nothing worse than having dog shit on one's shoe!
how about having dog shit in your shoes ??like you do right now!!:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back