The difference is like night & day

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
On August 2, 2008, 180 Fatah "freedom fighters," some wounded in vicious battles with their "Palestinian" Hamas brethren, put down their weapons and crossed into Israel where their wounded were treated. They clearly believed they would be better treated in Israel than they would in Gaza.
What does that tell you?
Can you imagine what would become of 180 IDFers if they put down their weapons and crossed into Gaza?

Every year thousands of Palestinian patients from Gaza and the West Bank are treated in Israeli hospitals across the country. Patients also come from many Arab countries, some of which still don't even recognize Israel.

When a young Palestinian from the Gaza Strip was shot in the leg last year by Hamas during the ongoing conflict between the two main Palestinian political parties, Hamas and Fatah, he was offered treatment in both Egypt and Jordan, but instead he chose to go to Israel.

When I was injured I chose to come to Israel because it's well known that the treatment here is better than in Egypt - by a lot - or in Gaza. I had to have a microsurgery to replace a tendon in my foot, and I knew this was the best place to do it. He insisted that his identity be hidden, for fear of repercussions from Hamas.

Rokon Asadi, Medical Rep. for Arab Community: All politics aside, Israel has a very good reputation in the world for medicine. There are many, many people who want to be treated by Israel. It just doesn’t matter to them that it's Israel. There would be many more patients coming from Persian countries, Arab and neighboring countries, if there wasn’t such difficulty getting their visas.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqJ948Td2Q]Gazans choose Israeli hospitals despite troubles - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
On August 2, 2008, 180 Fatah "freedom fighters," some wounded in vicious battles with their "Palestinian" Hamas brethren, put down their weapons and crossed into Israel where their wounded were treated. They clearly believed they would be better treated in Israel than they would in Gaza.
What does that tell you?
Can you imagine what would become of 180 IDFers if they put down their weapons and crossed into Gaza?

Sure, all peaceful people are welcome in Gaza.

Weren't those "freedom fighters" members of the Dogmush clan who were the ones who kidnapped Alan Johnson?

New Topics

Forum List

Back