The difference between these people and animals?

Anybody with two eyes and a brain can see there is a huge gap in evolution between blacks and Whites.
Between Blacks and some Whites, why yes, yes there is. Most Blacks I know are quite a bit more evolved than knuckle-dragging, half-witted creatures like you. You're special, Stanley, and I'd really like to get you into an anthropology lab, because the mental picture I get of you suggests that you might be living proof that Neanderthal Man is not totally extinct after all!

Anybody with two eyes and a brain can see there is a huge gap in evolution between blacks and Whites.
Between Blacks and some Whites, why yes, yes there is. Most Blacks I know are quite a bit more evolved than knuckle-dragging, half-witted creatures like you. You're special, Stanley, and I'd really like to get you into an anthropology lab, because the mental picture I get of you suggests that you might be living proof that Neanderthal Man is not totally extinct after all!

No need for racism against the Neanderthals, chances are you still carry some of their DNA scientifically and genealogically speaking.

You're special, Stanley, and I'd really like to get you into an anthropology lab, because the mental picture I get of you suggests that you might be living proof that Neanderthal Man is not totally extinct after all!

mearmy.jpg

0007-3.jpg

No need for you to imagine what I look like....here are some pictures for you.

Do I meet your knuckle dragging mental image or are you just another bleeding heart dumb@#$#!

"If anyone says I love God and hates his brother he is a liar. For anyone who does not love his brother whom he has seen, cannot love God whom he has not seen".

If only we would have sent them back after they were freed we wouldn't have this problem.

Send who back? After who were freed? Are you talking about Black slaves? Well, honey if you want to live in the past that's your choice but the present is nothing like that. White women LOVE BLACK MEN!! Either you accept it or you die hating it. It's your choice. Oh, by the way...there ain't a damn thing you can do about it. Payback is a bitch, ain't it!! What goes around...comes around. Ever heard that saying before?

Forum List

Back