The Difference Between Teleprompters and Notes?

Tell you what lets have a palin, Obama IQ test and see which one is really smarter?

Any human that actually thinks Palin is brighter than Obama lives in a fantasy world.

Palin couldnt hack it at some smuck midwest college and bailed.

Obama was the editor of the harvard law review.

Really people you are just delousional

Look at the board idiot who can barely make a post without a misspelled word, having the audacity to call someone out on their intelligence.

You're a fucking RETARD, woman. Why would you DARE bring up the issue of intelligence?

Hmm, you post this, and criticize other people's intelligence? :cuckoo:

That may be your impression but the truth is she is a genuine person....not a comedian.

I would be willing to bet the left would be gushing over her if she was a Democrat.

At least they could say they have somebody decent looking to support their agenda.

The best they could find was a big-ear'ed lying skinny fuck like Obama.

I don't know about that. I think she's quite funny. And more power to her! It's good to see a woman get out there and rake in a pile. Just as long as she does it out of office, I could give a shit less.

But I'm not going to hold her to the same standard to which I'd hold a serious professional, she's not a serious professional anymore and by her own choice. She's an entertainer with an ideological following very similar to other comedians and infotainers left and right in the quasi-political entertainment arena. If you really support her you should be happy she's not being held up to an unreasonable standard for her current position.

When was she a *serious professional*??

I thought she was a Governor.

I also think it's a bit unseemly when politicians who have no other source of income become wealthy in office by selling books and accepting graft from PAC groups and Special Interests groups.

Yep are they any less parasites than someone living on Welfare?

Forum List

Back