The difference between Muslims and normal people explained in ten seconds.

How do you know what "all" Muslims are taught about the Koran?
That's just it. Most Muslims cannot read the Quran. They are taught it.

One could easily say the same about the Bible - why do you not understand that reality?
Not going to argue with a troll.
Why is he a troll? For not buying your bigotry?
Start with a name? You must be a troll too.
All who disagree must be ignored, a fine fundamentalist you are.

That's just it. Most Muslims cannot read the Quran. They are taught it.

One could easily say the same about the Bible - why do you not understand that reality?
Not going to argue with a troll.
Why is he a troll? For not buying your bigotry?
Start with a name? You must be a troll too.
All who disagree must be ignored, a fine fundamentalist you are.
That is what is in the Koran, but not ignored, subdued or killed. You are projecting the bigotry and the hate in Islam on me. It is a cowards way out of the conversation, and with all the information out there it is willful ignorance on your part.

Last edited:
Dear Lastamender
I believe in the authority of Jesus in the Bible to reform and unite all leaders of all tribes.
So all these Jihadist and Islamic sects and movements you name, that are antichrist,
will eventually be held to account by leaders united among Muslims Christians and Jews
obeying God in the Bible through Jesus Christ or Restorative Justice
that brings lasting peace by establishing the Kingdom of God on earth as it is in heaven.

So you can name and list all the corrupted cults you want.

None of them will survive but all be converted in the name of Christ Jesus.

All it takes is the Muslim Jews and Christian leaders uniting and standing together,
and they can lead these nations and tribes to reform and transform our
nations to establish the Kingdom of God including people of all tribes.

All the false leaders and teachings will pass away
and only God's truth will prevail.

the Humble Muslims Christians and Jews praying for unity in Christ
will see their prayers answered and rejoice in the Lord.

Amen
Exactly what cult does not believe in Muhammad is the last prophet of God? You will not find one.
Dear even cult and sect leaders like David Koresh believe the Armaggeddon prohecies in the Bible refer to physical war instead of spiritual battles internally in the conscience of man and collectively in the spirit, but this is still the opposite of the real Christian faith to divide into sects and rebel against civil law and authority.

similar the true meaning of jihad is internal struggle for peace, for man to avoid giving in temptations of the world to be selfish materialistic greedy and evil. It does not mean literal war like the extremist jihadist and Zionist/ armageddonists worship.

Antichrist is not the same as Christian though they preach from the same Bible.

The true Muslim believers are respectful of church and state authority.

Just because there are mad dangerous cults and criminals out there, terrorizing and taking over whole countries and govts does not make that the true meaning of the Bible Quran or Torah. All three are authorities given to followers to respect as sent by God and prophets. That's the test of any true believer in God. True believers recognize God's laws given in the Bible in the Constitution given to Buddhists to Muslims as God speaks to Jews and Christians.

Lastamender if you are saying Islam has been hijacked and corrupted by violent cults and crooks, well so had our Constitution and govt. But the mess you see going on in 80% of govt is Still NOT the true meaning of the Constitution. Do you agree? The true meaning is almost opposite of how crooks practice it because antichrist or greed for power has taken over both church and state in any nation you look at

Yes Jihadists and Islamists have taken over and demand to dictate what their beliefs are and imose this on everyone else.

Democrats and liberals crooks also dictate their own beliefs and claim this is lawful by the Constitution but it is against and the opposite of what Constitutional laws mean.
The same with hijacking Muslim populations and dictating jihadism

Lastamender I will bring forth two witnesses to affirm that true Muslim teachings are destroyed and oppressed by this Shariah law and jihadist terrorism. They will agree with you this is total violation of human rights and laws, and they are both Muslim one from Nigeria and one here in Houston.

My coworker from Nigeria told me islamist regimes took over northern area regions in Nigeria and started imposing shariah type judgment and punishment. He agrees this is terrible and you don't want to live under that.

Mustafaa Carroll will testify that jihadist terrorist violence violates the very teachings in the Muslim faith.

These men are opposed to such violence and oppression that is horrifying, just as you and i react to it. None of us would enable or join or support any such regime, but be killed for refusing to comply.

You need to understand the distinction between jihadist, islamist and Muslims who are lawabiding and obey all civil laws and authority and respect all people with wisdom and humility.

I can introduce you to some very fine men who are better people than I am. You would be amazed and Glad there are good men like them in the world. You would grieve for the mass Muslim populations held hostage and oppressed or killed by Jihadists and terrorists once you truly understand they are regular civilians like you and me just trying to live and work and contribute to society and do not deserve to be blamed when they are the victims of terrorism just like any other innocent bystanders taken over by force and either silenced killed or forced to flee. It's genocide in those countries where terrorists take over. The victims are not to blame for what their attackers do to claim Dominion and scare whole nations into submission by fear of death.

Forum List

Back