CDZ The Difference between Love & Sex—

My wife and I married as virgins'
But that soon changed giving me two wonderful boys who grew up to be great faTHERS OF THEMSELVES.
I did not have "intercourse" with my wife until after we were married although I confess We both did engage in foreplay.
tHE KISS was on the top of the list.
&& ONE OF THE BEST
:)-
Congratulations to the both of you. You both shared the same perception of values and lived them personally until you met each other and then waited to be married. Neither of you is a hypocrite in the sexual morality department. I hope that you two are still swinging from the chandelier. My beef is with the people who have slept around themselves and then call other people nasty ugly names and disrespect them for doing the same thing or less than they did. And with that section of the population that are looked up to as moral arbiters, such as "religious" leaders, who have never spoken out forcefully to end this practice and clarify what they think that "sexual morality" actually consists of. This has led me to the conclusion that no "sexual morality" exists that actually was mandated by any supreme being. It's all been about making somebody's sexual fantasies come true at the expense of other people

Not enough is done to explain the difference between sex and love to kids by the time they reach their teenage years. Many teenagers equate the two when they reach the age at which, male and female alike, they become a walking fountain of hormones and their heads have been filled with fantasies of handsome princes and beautiful princesses, often times with disastrous results like teenage pregnancies and too-early marriages that sink fast. Then the adults blame the kids, when it is the adults' lack of leadership that led to the problem.

this said, when you love someone, you accept his or her for who they are, all of their past experiences and flaws included.

Oh yes!

The Rapunzel syndrome.
Oh, don't get me started! Girls get fed this drivel from early childhood, enforced with religious crapola about how important it is for us to be virgins. Some handsome, righteous fellow is going to come and "save" us. But we get no real education about sex and love, and then get thrown into the real world with no preparation and blamed if we mess up. Yeesh!

Oh, don't get me started! Girls get fed this drivel from early childhood, enforced with religious crapola about how important it is for us to be virgins. Some handsome, righteous fellow is going to come and "save" us. But we get no real education about sex and love, and then get thrown into the real world with no preparation and blamed if we mess up. Yeesh!

I still believe it.

:dunno:

Forum List

Back