The Difference Between Blacks and Whites

BrianH

Mar 10, 2008
Texas
I'm no racist, but I'm also not one of these nuts that think we're all the same. Those who claim that blacks and whites are not different....

Exhibit A: Flooding AFTER hurricane Katrina:

looters-739752.jpg

Exhibit B: Where are the people?
alg_iowa-street.jpg

Granted, I've found some pictures with people in the water, but they're not looting and they're not waiting around for someone to come get them.

New Orleans is about the prime example of how government incompetence can spread through to the people.

Thank you Great Society!

I was hoping the tidal waves would wash out that cess pit forever.

I'm no racist, but I'm also not one of these nuts that think we're all the same. Those who claim that blacks and whites are not different....

looters-739752.jpg

alg_iowa-street.jpg

Granted, I've found some pictures with people in the water, but they're not looting and they're not waiting around for someone to come get them.

Study: Black children 3 times more likely to drown

NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly 60% of African-American children can't swim, almost twice the figure for white children, according to a first-of-its-kind survey which USA Swimming hopes will strengthen its efforts to lower minority drowning rates and draw more blacks into the sport.
Stark statistics underlie the initiative by the national governing body for swimming. Black children drown at a rate almost three times the overall rate. And less than 2% of USA Swimming's nearly 252,000 members who swim competitively year-round are black.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-05-01-swimming-minorities_N.htm?csp=34

Last edited:
Study: Black children 3 times more likely to drown

NEW YORK (AP) — Nearly 60% of African-American children can't swim, almost twice the figure for white children, according to a first-of-its-kind survey which USA Swimming hopes will strengthen its efforts to lower minority drowning rates and draw more blacks into the sport.
Stark statistics underlie the initiative by the national governing body for swimming. Black children drown at a rate almost three times the overall rate. And less than 2% of USA Swimming's nearly 252,000 members who swim competitively year-round are black.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/health/2008-05-01-swimming-minorities_N.htm?csp=34

Even MORE of reason not to wait around and wade through the flood to loot the first available store, EH?

And I agree Nagin and Blanco so screwed up in New Orleans and then the leftoids managed to blame Bush.

White people don't loot. Wow, am I surprised. I guess those people that looted after hurricane Andrew were all wearing flour on their faces.

im betting there are class factors at play with the above pics. I don't think race is the midigating factor here. Why would a wealthy black family need to loot a flat screen TV in the wake of katrina?

I was hoping the tidal waves would wash out that cess pit forever.

dude, you are such a fucking idiot.

Brilliant. Two pictures you think sum up the differences between races. 1 picture is of left behind poor people looting a store in ankle deep water. The next picture is of a street flooded in several feet of water with a strong current flowing and no one in sight. Surely this proves that all blacks are criminals.

Racist.

Still don't understand what this thread is supposed mean about the differences between blacks and whites and althought the thread starte claims not to be racist, there is an obvious racist undertone to the opening post in this thread.

And black people also do not like pizza...

42-17377502.jpg

CIMG1831-vi.jpg

The difference between blacks and whites is that Blacks eat fried chicken and watermelon and admit it, whites just lie about it make it seem as though blacks only do it.

Still don't understand what this thread is supposed mean about the differences between blacks and whites and althought the thread starte claims not to be racist, there is an obvious racist undertone to the opening post in this thread.

Racist overtone is more like it.

Basically what Brian is saying is that white people, through the virtue of our paleness, don't loot stores, while blacks would do so.

And yet he claims racism isn't a problem :eusa_whistle:

White people don't loot. Wow, am I surprised. I guess those people that looted after hurricane Andrew were all wearing flour on their faces.

No Rav, white people do loot, but my point, is that there were not many around to do the looting in Iowa, what's the differance in blacks and whites that causes lots of blacks to stay in a city (under sea level) with a major hurricane coming? There has to be some difference to be discovered that causes this different type of behavior in the face of a natural disasters.

Racist overtone is more like it.

Basically what Brian is saying is that white people, through the virtue of our paleness, don't loot stores, while blacks would do so.

And yet he claims racism isn't a problem :eusa_whistle:

Dude, lol....what brian is "BASICALLY" saying. LOL. What a dumbass. If this isn't one of the most factual fictional statements in the world....Oh wait, I do like "Some racism isn't bad." (Larkinn).

Did I state that white people don't loot? I bet if you compare the percentages of whites looting in Iowa to blacks looting in NO, you'd find a significant difference.? But looting is not the point, the point, is that why were these people around to loot? Why is it that most whites leave when they're told and warned, but many upon many of blacks do not?

No Rav, white people do loot, but my point, is that there were not many around to do the looting in Iowa, what's the differance in blacks and whites that causes lots of blacks to stay in a city (under sea level) with a major hurricane coming? There has to be some difference to be discovered that causes this different type of behavior in the face of a natural disasters.

I dunno, Brian. I know plenty of white people that stayed in their houses when they were told to evacuate during hurricanes. I also know plenty that evacuated that ended up in the path of the storm or having to turn around because of traffic jams.

Stupidity knows no color, information from the government is often wrong, and people learn from the recent mistakes of others.

On another note, I see everyone is calling me Rav since I changed my name to Ravi and that makes me laugh.

looters-739752.jpg

alg_iowa-street.jpg

Meanwhile, who is looting pension funds?

As I recall, after Katrina, there was a little bit different coverage of black and white hurricane victims... pics of black people with groceries described "looting". Pics of white people with supplies talked about them getting "supplies".

Forum List

Back