The difference between American and British criminals, British criminals don't commit murder as ofte

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
If you read stories about British criminals, what you will find is that when they have a gun and use it for a crime, they do not use it to commit murder.

Here is the story of an American criminal, who also has a gun, who has succeeded in getting money from the victim, and then decides to cross the line and for no other reason, murders the victim. This is the problem in our democrat party controlled cities....the generations of single teenage mothers, raising young males without fathers in the home, have created sociopaths, who have only had criminals as role models.....

There was no need to murder this woman....a British criminal would not have pulled the trigger, especially after getting the money.....

What is also creating the problem.... in democrat party controlled cities, they keep letting violent, gun criminals like this guy out of jail over and over again, until they finally commit murder.... anyone who can pull the trigger so easily against a woman will have a long history of crime and violence with multiple felonies.....that should have put him in jail for 30 years....
Robber hijacks car, shoots woman to death on NW Side: police

Maira D. Coronel was a passenger in a parked vehicle when a male got into the backseat and demanded that the female in driver’s seat start driving at 9:22 p.m. in the 2200 block of North Long Avenue, according to Chicago police and the Cook County medical examiner’s office.

After the driver went a couple of blocks, the male shot Coronel twice in her head before getting out of the car and running off with an unknown amount of money he stole from them, authorities said. She was pronounced dead on scene.

Dude you live in a world by yourself.....I traveled the world, i'm constantly in connection with 4 different continents.....The US has a gun violence problem, too many deaths by guns, too many mass shootings, too much violence....you keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better...the US is a great country but is a shithole when it comes to violence in general and guns. Wake up man.

Dude you live in a world by yourself.....I traveled the world, i'm constantly in connection with 4 different continents.....The US has a gun violence problem, too many deaths by guns, too many mass shootings, too much violence....you keep lying to yourself to make yourself feel better...the US is a great country but is a shithole when it comes to violence in general and guns. Wake up man.

No.... Britain has an increasing gun crime rate, we have a gun murder rate that is going down. You think that crime is static, that it does not change...and you are wrong. Britain is entering a time of increasing violent crime, their social welfare state can no longer civilize their young British males, and they are importing violent 3rd World Males, who are committing more and more violent crime to protect the drug trade. Guns are an increasing part of this, and up to now, British cultural norms have kept the murder rate low... the story I presented shows the difference, now, between American criminals and British criminals. That is changing.

But keep pretending that gun control keeps the gun murder rate low....you will see how untrue that belief is...

No.... Britain has an increasing gun crime rate, we have a gun murder rate that is going down. You think that crime is static, that it does not change...and you are wrong. Britain is entering a time of increasing violent crime, their social welfare state can no longer civilize their young British males, and they are importing violent 3rd World Males, who are committing more and more violent crime to protect the drug trade. Guns are an increasing part of this, and up to now, British cultural norms have kept the murder rate low... the story I presented shows the difference, now, between American criminals and British criminals. That is changing.

But keep pretending that gun control keeps the gun murder rate low....you will see how untrue that belief is...
Wild wide west ? That's how you wanna live carrying your gun around, so when you lose your shit you shoot a coworker, your wife and kids or on a road rage ?
Have you ever been outside of the US?

Wild wide west ? That's how you wanna live carrying your gun around, so when you lose your shit you shoot a coworker, your wife and kids or on a road rage ?
Have you ever been outside of the US?

You know, you guys keep telling us that law abiding gun owners will lose their shit and just start shooting people...you have said this with vigor starting in the 1990s as the Concealed Carry movement got underway in response to actual criminals, actually shooting unarmed, law abiding people...

And how did your prediction turn out.....?

As more Americans bought, owned and carried guns.......our gun murder rate has gone down 49%...our gun crime rate has gone down 75%, our violent crime rate has gone down 72%...

So as far as predictions go, I would not go to your booth at a 3rd rate carnival if you were the fortune teller...

Now, my gypsy fortune teller......read the following and explain how your prediction was so wrong....

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 17.25 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2018...guess what happened...

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

On top of that, those who commit murder, actual murder, 90% of them have long histories of crime and violence going back to their teenage years....and an individual like you supports the political party, the democrat party, who actively work to put these killers back on our streets over and over again, the ones actually murdering people.......why is that?

Forum List

Back