The difference between a Jordanian and Palestinian is......

It's never been difficult to dominate the shit out of jews in the past, shlomo.. what makes you think you grew some balls since the last time your people were rescued by non-jews?

You think non-jews in the US are UNABLE to treat you like you advocate treating palis in israel? ******, please.

Come on and try sissy internet pussy teen. You're not even the pusscake "Toad" in gran torino, you're his fucking sister.

Haven't seen anyone rescue a jew in the last 60 years, and they certainly don't need weak fairies and company men like you to start now.

Why don't we go ahead and get rid of American Jews too.. you know, since there is no difference between your pussy ass and the jews in israel. Every day I read your posts, Dave, the more tempting it is to purge the US of jews much like you hope to do to non-jews in Israel. Take your faggot ass to the mid east and live according to your zionist standard, bitch.

That cements it, you are a complete fucking racist pile of shit.

Only that! If you want to get really mad, just go back and read the Grand Wizard's post!

FUNNY how you let Dave have a pass and validate HIS racism though... yes, didn't see THAT coming a mile away..

What racism was that sweetie?

Apparently, your jewish ass doesn't have a problem with marginalizing and ejecting palis from isreal.. but if you face the exact same condition here in the US all of a sudden it becomes sky is falling racism! Yea, THAT doesn't speak volumes!

#1 - I am not a jew
#2 - you're an idiot
#3 - see #2

It's never been difficult to dominate the shit out of jews in the past, shlomo.. what makes you think you grew some balls since the last time your people were rescued by non-jews?

You think non-jews in the US are UNABLE to treat you like you advocate treating palis in israel? ******, please.

Come on and try sissy internet pussy teen. You're not even the pusscake "Toad" in gran torino, you're his fucking sister.

Haven't seen anyone rescue a jew in the last 60 years, and they certainly don't need weak fairies and company men like you to start now.

Bitch, if your kind had the balls to do anything besides game in the background you wouldn't have to hide behind a goyim America. THAT is the fact. Another fact: Jews haven't fought a single land or people that they weren't dominating with guns instead of rocks during the 20th century. Thats right, lil guy, you can talk all tough and brave all you like but we BOTH know who rescued you from the big bad nazis.

60 fucking years.. shit.. Israel wouldn't even BE here were it not for cowering behind the pant leg of the United States. That, motherfucker, is the cold, hard fact. Were it not for the US then the mid east would have gobbled up your pet zion DECADES ago.

FUNNY how you let Dave have a pass and validate HIS racism though... yes, didn't see THAT coming a mile away..

What racism was that sweetie?

Apparently, your jewish ass doesn't have a problem with marginalizing and ejecting palis from isreal.. but if you face the exact same condition here in the US all of a sudden it becomes sky is falling racism! Yea, THAT doesn't speak volumes!

#1 - I am not a jew
#2 - you're an idiot
#3 - see #2

Funny, you cry racism but can't spot the racism of Dave's zionism? SHOCKER!

:rofl:

1. yea, I wouldn't admit it either.
2. I know you are but what am I.
3. Truly, I guve a fuck what some carbon copy zionist thinks about me. Seriously, lemme go find a razor blade now that I know that some yarmulke-worshiping bitch on the internet doesn't like me.

Bitch, if your kind had the balls to do anything besides game in the background you wouldn't have to hide behind a goyim America. THAT is the fact. Another fact: Jews haven't fought a single land or people that they weren't dominating with guns instead of rocks during the 20th century. Thats right, lil guy, you can talk all tough and brave all you like but we BOTH know who rescued you from the big bad nazis.

60 fucking years.. shit.. Israel wouldn't even BE here were it not for cowering behind the pant leg of the United States. That, motherfucker, is the cold, hard fact. Were it not for the US then the mid east would have gobbled up your pet zion DECADES ago.

I like how arrogant internet teens spout the nonsense their daddy's and uncles spew after coming home from their taxi-driving gigs..hilarious...

The jews crushed 8 arab countries ALL BY THEMSELVES in '48, did it again in '67 even though the arabs had USSR soldiers both fighting in their lines AS WELL AS flying MIgs for them, and did it a THIRD time in 1973 - with only ammunition provided by the US while FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ARABS were armed to the teeth by the Russians.

And while you are so arrogant, you sissy - how much combat experience do YOU have, honey? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, thought so u little sissy.

I like how arrogant internet teens spout the nonsense their daddy's and uncles spew after coming home from their taxi-driving gigs..hilarious...

The jews crushed 8 arab countries ALL BY THEMSELVES in '48, did it again in '67 even though the arabs had USSR soldiers both fighting in their lines AS WELL AS flying MIgs for them, and did it a THIRD time in 1973 - with only ammunition provided by the US while FIVE HUNDRED MILLION ARABS were armed to the teeth by the Russians.

And while you are so arrogant, you sissy - how much combat experience do YOU have, honey? BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH, thought so u little sissy.

yea dude.. it sure is TOUGH to beat the shit out of ROCK THROWING PAUPERS when armed to the teeth by the west AND while the US is flying overhead like a mamma hawk!

:thup:

Face it, puss.. if the US withdrew support then every jew in israel would roll over tomorrow and cry victim next WEAK. I spelled that word just for you. Hell, it doesn't take combat experience to kick a jews ass. Looks like we have another silly bitch whose seen the Zohan movie one too many times!

:lol:

G. I. JEW! Real zionist HERO.. G.I. JEW is therrrrrrreeee comeon, you know the words!

gilad_shalit.jpg

Last edited:
I will give $100 if someone can tell me the difference between the people who are called Jordanians and the people who are called Palestinians.

It seems that there is an agenda behind your question, but if my response is satisfactory, you can give the reward to a charity of your choice, but here is the answer.

In the Arabian peninsula the Hashemites lost out after World War I to the Al Saud family/tribe following a long struggle. Transjordan was created by the British in 1921 when they detached it from Palestine within their League of Nations Mandate. Abdullah bin Hussein Ali al-Hashem, a son of Sharif Hussein of Mecca, the king of Hijaz (now part of Saudi Arabia), had established himself in Amman with the intention of moving against the French in Syria. Instead he accepted the British offer to become emir of Transjordan, with that state as a semiautonomous entity under British colonial tutelage. Britain held control of the country’s finances, external relations, and its army, the Arab Legion.

The territory was underpopulated, and mostly small villages. To populate, Abdullah welcomed Arab nationalists of all stripes, including many Palestinians, in addition to the Hashemites that he brought with him. On March 22, 1946, a treaty formally ended the British mandate. Transjordan gained formal independence and changed its name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan; Abdullah formally became King Abdullah I.

Palestinian refugees and their descendants became the majority but Hussein built his regime on the support of loyal and conservative Bedouin tribes, and increasingly, East Bank Jordanians—the monarchy’s political base. An autonomous Palestinian political identity did not begin to assert itself until the mid-1960s. In the 1950s, no political organization existed around which a specifically Palestinian identity could be articulated. Pan-Arabism was a dominant mode of political expression, and the Hashimite regime strongly promoted Jordanian sovereignty over Palestinian affairs and identity.In personal style, King Hussein was a classic Bedouin leader.
This support allowed him to put down the Black September revolt.

So, by Jordanian, if we divide the population by motivation, the King has Hashemite decendents, and Bedouins. The ones we call Palestinians hate his accomodations with Israel.

If you intend this question to mean that Palestinians are merely Jordanians, you simply intend to have someone else handle the problem for Israel.

Why don't we go ahead and get rid of American Jews too.. you know, since there is no difference between your pussy ass and the jews in israel. Every day I read your posts, Dave, the more tempting it is to purge the US of jews much like you hope to do to non-jews in Israel. Take your faggot ass to the mid east and live according to your zionist standard, bitch.

That cements it, you are a complete fucking racist pile of shit.

You may want to take a peek at some of the people on your own side.

Please mail your check ASAP!

I will give $100 if someone can tell me the difference between the people who are called Jordanians and the people who are called Palestinians.

It seems that there is an agenda behind your question, but if my response is satisfactory, you can give the reward to a charity of your choice, but here is the answer.

In the Arabian peninsula the Hashemites lost out after World War I to the Al Saud family/tribe following a long struggle. Transjordan was created by the British in 1921 when they detached it from Palestine within their League of Nations Mandate. Abdullah bin Hussein Ali al-Hashem, a son of Sharif Hussein of Mecca, the king of Hijaz (now part of Saudi Arabia), had established himself in Amman with the intention of moving against the French in Syria. Instead he accepted the British offer to become emir of Transjordan, with that state as a semiautonomous entity under British colonial tutelage. Britain held control of the country’s finances, external relations, and its army, the Arab Legion.

The territory was underpopulated, and mostly small villages. To populate, Abdullah welcomed Arab nationalists of all stripes, including many Palestinians, in addition to the Hashemites that he brought with him. On March 22, 1946, a treaty formally ended the British mandate. Transjordan gained formal independence and changed its name to the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan; Abdullah formally became King Abdullah I.

Palestinian refugees and their descendants became the majority but Hussein built his regime on the support of loyal and conservative Bedouin tribes, and increasingly, East Bank Jordanians—the monarchy’s political base. An autonomous Palestinian political identity did not begin to assert itself until the mid-1960s. In the 1950s, no political organization existed around which a specifically Palestinian identity could be articulated. Pan-Arabism was a dominant mode of political expression, and the Hashimite regime strongly promoted Jordanian sovereignty over Palestinian affairs and identity.In personal style, King Hussein was a classic Bedouin leader.
This support allowed him to put down the Black September revolt.

So, by Jordanian, if we divide the population by motivation, the King has Hashemite decendents, and Bedouins. The ones we call Palestinians hate his accomodations with Israel.

If you intend this question to mean that Palestinians are merely Jordanians, you simply intend to have someone else handle the problem for Israel.

Forum List

Back