The difference between a back channel and a back channel.

in russia it must be different.....im the US we spell it "butt hole"....and "brain"....
You would know, you live in Russia.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Jared Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.
sorry, i can spell American words,unlike you...how is the Knish?...

I can spell English words.
What are American words?
Traitor?
Russia?
Back Channel?
Stormy?
Incest?
Lies?
Trump?
you have a problem with words like fuck and butt....but then your mommy might be watching and daddy putin might get pissed...i understand...
Funny how you give up after being b!tch slapped with so much truth.
you get bitched slapped around here more than anyone ....it happens in anyone of your threads....dont you get tired of that?....

You would know, you live in Russia.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Jared Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

What are American words?
Traitor?
Russia?
Back Channel?
Stormy?
Incest?
Lies?
Trump?
you have a problem with words like fuck and butt....but then your mommy might be watching and daddy putin might get pissed...i understand...
you get bitched slapped around here more than anyone ....it happens in anyone of your threads....dont you get tired of that?....
Imaginings aren't truth.
It's why I post links and you don't.

Deanie, you are such a tool.

The attempt was made BEFORE THE INAUGURATION, hence, when Kushner was NOT a government employee.

It is 100% normal to establish informal communications channels with major world leaders, in order to facilitate better formal communications.

The idea that Trump and Putin are engaged in a secret "bromance" that compromises American security (or other American interests) is so far out in left field that Kamala Harris doesn't even take it seriously.

Literally, only an idiot...

Hence the thread by Deanie.

The attempt was made BEFORE THE INAUGURATION, hence, when Kushner was NOT a government employee.

It is 100% normal to establish informal communications channels with major world leaders, in order to facilitate better formal communications.

The idea that Trump and Putin are engaged in a secret "bromance" that compromises American security (or other American interests) is so far out in left field that Kamala Harris doesn't even take it seriously.

Hilarious!

If you are attempting to bypass the intelligence community, it CLEARLY means you have something to hide. CLEARLY. It couldn't be more obvious.

We know Trump gave classified material to the Russians when he had them in the Oval Office with the American press barred and only the Russian press attending.

We know of more than half a dozen meetings that occured because the meetings were reported by the Russian Press and our press knew nothing of the meetings.

It's all been in the news. The classified material came from Israel and they weren't happy.
Deny it all you want, but why the determined ignorance. Why not just accept the truth and the facts?

What are American words?
Traitor?
Russia?
Back Channel?
Stormy?
Incest?
Lies?
Trump?
Imaginings aren't truth.
It's why I post links and you don't.
yea sure you do dean....its funny when you label someone and they ask you to prove it you do your little pussy dance.....but then thats you imagining things aint it?...

JFK had a back channel to Russia.

Obama had a back channel to Iran.

Jarred tried to set up a back panel with Russia.

So why are two OK and one isn’t?

JFK and Obama set their’s up through the US intelligence community.

Jarred wanted to set Trump’s up using Russian equipment hiding it from the US intelligence community.

If the difference isn’t clear, let me know and I’ll explain.
There is an obvious error in your OP. JFK didn’t use the intell community to back channel the USSR. He did it covertly because he couldn’t trust the intell community.

As far as Kushner goes I can’t comment, other then to say I don’t doubt he was up to no good.
Oh puh leaze. JFK didn't use Russian equipment relayed through the Russian embassy. JFK went though the State Department just like Jarrod and Trump should, but for some reason no one will talk about, they don't want to. Why would Trump and his cohorts keeps secret their meetings with Russia. If anyone else did that, what would be the reasoning.
Try to think it through.
Our country is not the enemy. Unless you are Putin and/or have been compromised and WORK for Putin.
JFK DID NOT GO THROUGH THE STATE DEPARTMENT. He had a secret back channel communication direct to Kuschev. Get your history right.

I don’t give a fuck about your partisan bullshit.

One president at a time sweetie.
Try to figure out what that means.

JFK had a back channel to Russia.

Obama had a back channel to Iran.

Jarred tried to set up a back panel with Russia.

So why are two OK and one isn’t?

JFK and Obama set their’s up through the US intelligence community.

Jarred wanted to set Trump’s up using Russian equipment hiding it from the US intelligence community.

If the difference isn’t clear, let me know and I’ll explain.
There is an obvious error in your OP. JFK didn’t use the intell community to back channel the USSR. He did it covertly because he couldn’t trust the intell community.

As far as Kushner goes I can’t comment, other then to say I don’t doubt he was up to no good.
Oh puh leaze. JFK didn't use Russian equipment relayed through the Russian embassy. JFK went though the State Department just like Jarrod and Trump should, but for some reason no one will talk about, they don't want to. Why would Trump and his cohorts keeps secret their meetings with Russia. If anyone else did that, what would be the reasoning.
Try to think it through.
Our country is not the enemy. Unless you are Putin and/or have been compromised and WORK for Putin.
JFK DID NOT GO THROUGH THE STATE DEPARTMENT. He had a secret back channel communication direct to Kuschev. Get your history right.

I don’t give a fuck about your partisan bullshit.
Because they hadn't invented "party line" yet, right?
OMG.
A DIRECT line to Kennedy. Hilarious!

This is what Kennedy would have heard:

New Topics

Forum List

Back