The difference between a back channel and a back channel.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
JFK had a back channel to Russia.

Obama had a back channel to Iran.

Jarred tried to set up a back panel with Russia.

So why are two OK and one isn’t?

JFK and Obama set their’s up through the US intelligence community.

Jarred wanted to set Trump’s up using Russian equipment hiding it from the US intelligence community.

If the difference isn’t clear, let me know and I’ll explain.

• Banned
Deanie boy exercising between posts. ..... :lol: :lol:

tenor.gif
I wish I had that much energy.

• Banned
Guess it’s understood.
do you know this because of the Russian papers you read?....or because your buddy Putin told you this?........
Because it was reported on again and again for at least the last six months.
I actually do watch the news. Not just Fox.
so were is that link you always claim you produce to back your bullshit up?....
I’m watching it on tv right now. They said Jarred attempted to bypass the State Department. That means no intel community involvement.
Stop pretending to be stupid.
Why else would it be an issue when every president has done it?
How do you even function daily?

• Banned
Guess it’s understood.
do you know this because of the Russian papers you read?....or because your buddy Putin told you this?........
Is there a link between yer buht whole and yer brane because something caused the leakage.

Jarred wanted to set Trump’s up using Russian equipment hiding it from the US intelligence community.

Dear deanrd
According to the Code of Ethics for Govt Service, anyone in govt service should

"VII. Engage in no business with the Government, either directly or indirectly, which is inconsistent with the conscientious performance of governmental duties.

"VIII. Never use any information gained confidentially in the performance of governmental duties as a means of making a private profit.

"IX. Expose corruption wherever discovered.

by these ethical standards, all such information including about the dealings
should be used for national security or used for public but not private or political benefit.

I'd say both the setting up, collecting and even REPORTING on such information and sources
cannot be abused for either political or financial profit.

It should be used for resolving grievances and restoring public integrity and security,
not for gain by any party's interest over any other or that's an unethical violation.

Why aren't you outraged how untrustworthy the intelligence community became under Obama.

Guess it’s understood.
I’m watching it on tv right now. They said Jarred attempted to bypass the State Department. That means no intel community involvement.
Stop pretending to be stupid.
Why else would it be an issue when every president has done it?
How do you even function daily?
i would turn it on but i dont get russian TV....and at least i pretend to be stupid at times...whats your excuse?....

Guess it’s understood.
Is there a link between yer buht whole and yer brane because something caused the leakage.
in russia it must be different.....im the US we spell it "butt hole"....and "brain"....

Why aren't you outraged how untrustworthy the intelligence community became under Obama.
Easy,
Because that never happened.

Guess it’s understood.
in russia it must be different.....im the US we spell it "butt hole"....and "brain"....
You would know, you live in Russia.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Jared Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Kremlin

Jared Kushner and Russia’s ambassador to Washington discussed the possibility of setting up a secret and secure communications channel between Trump’s transition team and the Kremlin, using Russian diplomatic facilities in an apparent move to shield their pre-inauguration discussions from monitoring, according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.
sorry, i can spell American words,unlike you...how is the Knish?...

I can spell English words.
What are American words?
Traitor?
Russia?
Back Channel?
Stormy?
Incest?
Lies?
Trump?

What are American words?
Traitor?
Russia?
Back Channel?
Stormy?
Incest?
Lies?
Trump?
you have a problem with words like fuck and butt....but then your mommy might be watching and daddy putin might get pissed...i understand...

What are American words?
Traitor?
Russia?
Back Channel?
Stormy?
Incest?
Lies?
Trump?
you have a problem with words like fuck and butt....but then your mommy might be watching and daddy putin might get pissed...i understand...
Funny how you give up after being b!tch slapped with so much truth.

There is an obvious error in your OP. JFK didn’t use the intell community to back channel the USSR. He did it covertly because he couldn’t trust the intell community.

As far as Kushner goes I can’t comment, other then to say I don’t doubt he was up to no good.

There is an obvious error in your OP. JFK didn’t use the intell community to back channel the USSR. He did it covertly because he couldn’t trust the intell community.

As far as Kushner goes I can’t comment, other then to say I don’t doubt he was up to no good.
Oh puh leaze. JFK didn't use Russian equipment relayed through the Russian embassy. JFK went though the State Department just like Jarrod and Trump should, but for some reason no one will talk about, they don't want to. Why would Trump and his cohorts keeps secret their meetings with Russia. If anyone else did that, what would be the reasoning.
Try to think it through.
Our country is not the enemy. Unless you are Putin and/or have been compromised and WORK for Putin.

Forum List

Back