The Difference Between 1994 and 2010 is Me

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"Rep. Marion Berry, D-Ark., fears that these midterm elections are going to go the way of the 1994 midterms, when Democrats lost control of the House after a failed health care reform effort.

But, Berry told the Arkansas Democrat Gazette, the White House does not share his concerns.

“They just don’t seem to give it any credibility at all,” Berry said. “They just kept telling us how good it was going to be. The president himself, when that was brought up in one group, said, ‘Well, the big difference here and in ’94 was you’ve got me.’ We’re going to see how much difference that makes now.”

Asked today by ABC News’ Yunji de Nies if the president said that, White House press secretary Robert Gibbs pleaded ignorance."

?The Big Difference? Between 2010 and 1994 ?Is Me,? President Obama Says, Per Congressman - Political Punch

Proverbs 16:18 Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall.

He fell for his own press. He believes he was gifted, rather than what he really was - lucky.
Now, he'll get a lesson in humility. What has Brown done for you Obama??

2010-01-25-brief-cartoon.jpg

The more he fights the more it will drive out democrats in the congress which is the good news.

People will be evaluating this quote in terms of what they know of the man. It sounds like the real deal to me.

Folks in congress will be evaluating how they respond to what the president wants, and what their constituents are saying, and how they are going to vote on varius bills over the next 10 months.

This roumer will make 0bama even more marginal than he already is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back