The Difference between 1944 and 2010/11

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Today, in 1944, German troops demanded the surrender of American troops at Bastogne, Belgium. The American commander, General Anthony McAuliffe, responded, “Nuts.”

Wednesday Open Thread: Bulge Edition - Big Government

Can you imagine how Obama would reprimand a general that did that today, while bowing anyone in sight?

obama_bow.jpg

Sad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bets on Truthmatters coming in here and claiming we can't trust the Battle of the Bulge even happened, because my source is Breitbart!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow...

Haven't seen a bowing thread in almost a year. Is it OK if I post a picture of Bush kissing that Saudi prince?

Actually that's the kind of a stupid analogy one expects from todays pseudo-conservatives, who, oddly enough like their counter parts in 1944, shamelessly bash the President with persistent lies and outrageous (yet ludicrous) comparisons.

Actually that's the kind of a stupid analogy one expects from todays pseudo-conservatives, who, oddly enough like their counter parts in 1944, shamelessly bash the President with persistent lies and outrageous (yet ludicrous) comparisons.

Oh, yes, anything against Obama is "shamless" and outrageous.

Now what liberals said against BUSH however . . .:eusa_whistle:

Try again, whiner!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know you have hit a nerve with liberals when they just neg rep and run! :eusa_whistle:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -386 reputation points from Ravi.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
bic

Regards,
Ravi

Try again, whiner!

No, not "anything", just most of the stupid shit you post about. Like this dumb as dirt, illogical comparison.

Waaaaaahhhhh the liberal did it to President Bush first.....waaaaaaambulance on the way. reference :: wahmbulance.jpg picture by jmredenius - Photobucket

Bowing is a sign of respect and greeting. Just like a handshake. or didnt they teach you about foreign custom in school? it is not a sign of weakness or submission.

and TPS, can you prove that Obama would have reprimanded McAuliffe? or that Bush would not have? no you can, because neither of them were president during that time.

Man I hit a nerve with liberals!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -37 reputation points from Dont Taz Me Bro.

Comment:
Trolling

Regards,
Dont Taz Me Bro

It's always "trolling" when liberals know they can't deny it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man, the libs are coming out of the woodwork and are THEY furious and whining!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -139 reputation points from rightwinger.

Comment:
more at ya.....keep whining

Regards,
rightwinger

There has to be a truth to it, to get liberals this exercised. They KNOW they backed a loser and he doesn't come up looking good against Generals like in the ops. So sad!

Try again, whiner!

No, not "anything", just most of the stupid shit you post about. Like this dumb as dirt, illogical comparison.

Waaaaaahhhhh the liberal did it to President Bush first.....waaaaaaambulance on the way. reference :: wahmbulance.jpg picture by jmredenius - Photobucket

You want a translation the above?

It's "HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT LIBERALS ARE HYPOCRITES ABOUT THIS! OF COURSE WE TRASHED BUSH ALL THE TIME. IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DID IT! STUPID CONSERVATIVES HAVEN'T FIGURED THAT OUT YET! HARRUMPH!" :eusa_snooty:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bowing is a sign of respect and greeting. Just like a handshake. or didnt they teach you about foreign custom in school? it is not a sign of weakness or submission.

and TPS, can you prove that Obama would have reprimanded McAuliffe? or that Bush would not have? no you can, because neither of them were president during that time.

Damn Straight I can!

McChrystal reprimand!

General McChrystal: the fall guy for the president's failure? - Telegraph

You idiots didn't think I would make a statement like this without being able to back it up, did you?

Silly you!

Oh! Liberals do NOT like having their loser of a president compared to a real man like Gen. McAuliffe!

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -247 reputation points from Article 15.

Comment:
here\'s another, you waste of skin

Regards,
Article 15

Get's 'em really mad!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh! Liberals do NOT like having their loser of a president compared to a real man like Gen. McAuliffe!

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Article 15

Get's 'em really mad!

Expect more. You are nothing but a worthless troll and you aren't fooling anybody.

New reputation!

Comment:

Regards,
Article 15

Get's 'em really mad!

Expect more. You are nothing but a worthless troll and you aren't fooling anybody.

Yeah, yeah, I'm a troll, because you guys can't defend Obama.

You are furious I'm showing what a real leaders looks like against Obamna.

Keep neg repping. You are just showing what really gets you liberals angry. (and that is telling the truth about Obama) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

New reputation!
Hi, you have received -209 reputation points from Modbert.

Comment:
Happy Festivus!

Regards,
Modbert

Forum List

Back