The differecs between Christianity and Liberalism

-Acts 20:35
New International Version (NIV)

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

well?

Christianity teaches that is good to give .....And liberalism teaches that it is good to force others to give ...

They are also similar in many ways.

For example both groups tend to be very Judgmental of others, and Intolerant of those who do not believe as they do.

Last edited:

35 In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”

well?

So, then Liberalism Dooms all those who receive the Money Liberals take from others to give to them, To be less blessed than those giving it to them.

I always knew Liberals didn't really care about the People they claim to want to help, That just confirms it. :)

well?

So, then Liberalism Dooms all those who receive the Money Liberals take from others to give to them, To be less blessed than those giving it to them.

I always knew Liberals didn't really care about the People they claim to want to help, That just confirms it. :)

you can spin it however you want.

Forum List

Back