the dictatorship of the whitehouse.

outsidesign066wu0.jpg

http://www.casadice.com/outside_sign.htm

better than selling them ARMS, have you forgotten Iran Contra Affair? reagan/bush?

jimmy carter has no class, he broke an un-written rule that ex president dont criticize current president. Gerald Ford, said some harsh things about bush, but would not let them be released until he died, which is responsible and appropriate.

Jimmy Carter, also supports radical palestinians, and is either ignorant, or against the jewish state, for his lies about aparteid.

Building a wall to keep your kids from being murdered in a pizza parlor is not the same as keeping blacks out of power, because some whites in south africa didnt like them.

You and others, including myself have had much to say about the administration, however that is not fodder for those who wish us harm. Seriously, the Jimmah is funded by radical Palestinians which is what caused him his last brouhaha. HE is the worst president ever, he's hoping to market the idea that he's not the worst.

with all due respect here, when did dems investigage each other?.

I believe all politicians should be investigated, with probable cause, and that no blue shield for either side, you investigate your own and others, regardless of who's in charge.

Snowman's right, Jimmy Carter was one of the worst president ever. He did nothing, Egypt and Israel wanted peace, he nearly posed for the photo op. What a lying, anti-semetic, basterd.

I spit on him, and i spit on his grave, american traitor.

Ummm.....dude ..... unless you know something the rest of us don't, he's not dead yet.

Forum List

Back