the dictatorship of the whitehouse.

7 special prosecutions under Clinton. 20 total between 1978 and 1999. Not all that special was Clinton.

How many special prosecutors investigating president bush then...if 7 under Clinton was NOT unusual then logic would tell ME that ZERO under President Bush IS unusual.... wouldn't you say that's how logic would lay? :)

Anyway...gotta go for a bit, hubby just got home! :)

Happy Memorial Day!

Care

How many special prosecutors investigating president bush then...if 7 under Clinton was NOT unusual then logic would tell ME that ZERO under President Bush IS unusual.... wouldn't you say that's how logic would lay? :)

Anyway...gotta go for a bit, hubby just got home! :)

Happy Memorial Day!

Care

I think with Bush you must look at the Congressional investigations. If they had anything to lay a prosecutor on him, they would. Which is why they badly want to get the executive branch to testify. See Gonzales on why it's very dangerous for an individual to do so.

Sandy Berger was much smarter.

they have not been investigated for anything.

The R congress would refuse to investigate everytime a dem would ask.

REAL Americans would investigate even if it was their own party being investigated.

they have not been investigated for anything.

The R congress would refuse to investigate everytime a dem would ask.

REAL Americans would investigate even if it was their own party being investigated.

Oh dear, you've implied I'm not a REAL American. boo hoo.

No I implied the Rs in congress who were derelic of their jobs are not real Americans.

No I implied the Rs in congress who were derelic of their jobs are not real Americans.

Ok, just like the Dems are investigation Feinstein and Pelosi and Reid. Right. Gotcha. Again, are you an adult? The combination of 'demands' and 'naivete' are wearing thin.

Pelosi and feinstein have over the years passed on Government contracts to their spouses, an illegal activity. Can't remember what Reid has done. But the MSM won't even talk about so they are safe.

Investigate them for What?

Let's see, throwing contracts towards her husband. Abusing power of position. Using office to increase personal wealth.

Seriously, all these are easily enough found out about. Not so easy to prove, since the majority isn't persuing them.
Here's one that mentions both Feinstein and Reid:

http://www.investors.com/editorial/editorialcontent.asp?secid=1501&status=article&id=264899823198451

EDITORIALS &
OPINION

Ethics Gap

INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY...

Had a Republican done what Murtha did, though, there's a good chance there would have been an investigation. After 12 years in the minority wilderness, Democrats are probe-happy.

Some of their investigations are legitimate; part of Congress' job is to provide oversight. But beyond oversight is overkill, which sums up well the 36 probes the Democrats have launched in less than five months.

What the next five months will bring is anybody's guess. What they won't bring, though, is any real scrutiny of Democrats, such as Rep. William Jefferson of Louisiana, target of a federal bribery probe after the FBI said they videotaped him accepting $100,000 from a businessman.

Or California's Sen. Dianne Feinstein, who served on the Senate Appropriations Committee subcommittee on military construction, which coincidentally reviewed contracts that were awarded to firms owned by her husband.

Or Senate Majority Harry Reid, beneficiary of a questionable land deal that he collected $1.1 million from.

If this is ethics, it's not any that we understand.

They have alot of more important things to investigate First seeing how the Rs investigated nothing.

I guess that means you admitt the Rs refused to investigate each ohter?

I think with Bush you must look at the Congressional investigations. If they had anything to lay a prosecutor on him, they would. Which is why they badly want to get the executive branch to testify. See Gonzales on why it's very dangerous for an individual to do so.

Sandy Berger was much smarter.

Sandy Berger should have gotten a harder sentence...WHY do YOU think the gonzales justice dept was NOT HARDER on him, huh?

I would not trust Gonzales's opinion on ANYTHING AT THIS POINT....he needs to resign, he is incompetant as AG and has given some pretty detrimental advice to our president on habias corpus, on torture and on breaking the geneva convention and on spying....and has lied before congress under oath....time to impeach him, if he refuses to resign or the president refuses to fire him imo.

Care

I don't trust him as far as I could throw him and I'm only 5'3''....

They have alot of more important things to investigate First seeing how the Rs investigated nothing.

I guess that means you admitt the Rs refused to investigate each ohter?

I guess more important includes putting Libbey away for a lie about no crime? Now dear, that is what I mean by being cynical.

Sandy Berger should have gotten a harder sentence...WHY do YOU think the gonzales justice dept was NOT HARDER on him, huh?

I would not trust Gonzales's opinion on ANYTHING AT THIS POINT....he needs to resign, he is incompetant as AG and has given some pretty detrimental advice to our president on habias corpus, on torture and on breaking the geneva convention and on spying....and has lied before congress under oath....time to impeach him, if he refuses to resign or the president refuses to fire him imo.

Care

I don't trust him as far as I could throw him and I'm only 5'3''....

LOL! I was bitching about Gonzales before he went to Justice, you are singing to the choir on that one. He's a bigot that never should have been in the administration.

LOL! I was bitching about Gonzales before he went to Justice, you are singing to the choir on that one. He's a bigot that never should have been in the administration.

I'll vouch for that. I DO recall you bitching about him before he was nominated and was still just a name in the hat.

I'll vouch for that. I DO recall you bitching about him before he was nominated and was still just a name in the hat.

Thanks for that. I thought Ashcroft was pretty good at Justice, terrible at pr. Especially covering those sculptures. Sigh.

Jimmy Carter was quoted Saturday in the Arkansas Democrat Gazette as saying "I think as far as the adverse impact on the nation around the world, this administration has been the worst in history."

outsidesign066wu0.jpg

http://www.casadice.com/outside_sign.htm

Forum List

Back