The Dick Cheney Energy 'Task Force"

Dickcheney-1.jpg

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!! CHAAAAAAAAAANEY!!!!!! My God,get a grip you nutters. Your Hopey Changey has been an awful disaster in handling this awful oil spill disaster. Geesh!

One of my favorite things about this forum is...................

You even mention the name Dick Cheney here in mid-2010 and this is INVARIABLY the response of the OCD internet k00k lefties....................

hissyfit-300x296.jpg

hysterical s0ns.....................

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!! CHAAAAAAAAAANEY!!!!!! My God,get a grip you nutters. Your Hopey Changey has been an awful disaster in handling this awful oil spill disaster. Geesh!

Hey Lib...........is that mantage of Dick Cheney not classic??!!!!!! Among my favorites in my Photobucket library of web gems!!!!

Hey Lib.............what do you think? Scoreboard update time???

Draft dodger Dick, chickenhawk and coward.

“Cheney’s Katrina” Has A Nice Ring To It

by Kris Broughton

"...."Cheney's Katrina"... one of the most visible legacies of the Bush Administration—reduced regulations for the oil industry, orchestrated mostly by that maestro of crude himself, ex-vice president Dick Cheney.

Cheney’s Katrina is going to get worse, though, if the people feel that BP doesn’t pay the bill. Which means, in a perverse way, that the American people are now going to have to pull for BP’s continued success, because a broke or bankrupt company will not have the ability to pay back the billions it will ultimately cost to adequately address the issues that arise from the BP oil well blowout, much in the same way we reluctantly had to pull for AIG’s success, or GM’s recovery."

?Cheney?s Katrina? Has A Nice Ring To It | Resurgence | Big Think

No one is curious as to what when on when Cheney met with the oil cartel? And, what of Cheney's Haliburton and their part in the worst environmental disaster in our nations history?

Yeah, well that's what happens when you cite an article that's nearly 5 years old. And, like just about every other idiotic lefty allegation hurled at W and Cheney '01 to '08, nothing came of this one either. Nice try though.

Draft dodger Dick, chickenhawk and coward.

“Cheney’s Katrina” Has A Nice Ring To It

by Kris Broughton

"...."Cheney's Katrina"... one of the most visible legacies of the Bush Administration—reduced regulations for the oil industry, orchestrated mostly by that maestro of crude himself, ex-vice president Dick Cheney.

Cheney’s Katrina is going to get worse, though, if the people feel that BP doesn’t pay the bill. Which means, in a perverse way, that the American people are now going to have to pull for BP’s continued success, because a broke or bankrupt company will not have the ability to pay back the billions it will ultimately cost to adequately address the issues that arise from the BP oil well blowout, much in the same way we reluctantly had to pull for AIG’s success, or GM’s recovery."

?Cheney?s Katrina? Has A Nice Ring To It | Resurgence | Big Think

Hey Lib bro.............see what I mean??????!!!!!!!!!:lol:

Hey Lib...........is that mantage of Dick Cheney not classic??!!!!!! Among my favorites in my Photobucket library of web gems!!!!

Hey Lib.............what do you think? Scoreboard update time???

lol! Yea the "BOOOOOOOOOSH!!" nutters are just embarrassing themselves at this point. I do believe a scoreboard check is in order. Thanks.

Looks as if the OP pushed the button of some of the more 'conservative' types with their acerebic comments. I suppose it's to be expected from Rabbi, being I characterized him as a stupid asshole; Rabbi is too dim of wit to respond with anything but third grade prose. My description of him was accurate on both counts, btw.
As for the rest of the echo chamber boys, the obvious hypocrisy is so apparent it may not be worth pointing out to those reasoned viewers. But for those fueled by emotion, let me suggest a concrete response.
The question asks what was planned by the Cheney TF? No allegation was made suggesting Dick Cheney was involved in anything nefarious, but the echo chamber all attack the question anyway, and some (try) to defend Booooooooooosh whose name doesn't even appear in the question.
Even George W., as limited as he was, did mention in the SOTU address our need to break away from our addiction to oil.
And the echo chamber boys offer nothing but the usual name calling, and one, of course, blames Obama.
Does anyone else believe the echo chamber boys are stepford Republicans; programmed to support everything done under the R and attack anything done under the D?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back