The Devil Is Speaking When He Tells You, You`re Racist!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, we all know who the True Devil is? Obama!

WND

ARCHBISHOP: 'IT'S NOT RACIST TO OPPOSE REFUGEES'
'Fear is a valid emotion at a time of such colossal crisis'

Britainā€™s Archbishop of Canterbury said it is ā€œoutrageousā€ to describe people who are worried about the impact of mass migration as racist.

There is ā€œgenuine fearā€ of the impact on housing, jobs and the national health system, Archbishop Austin Welby told Parliamentā€™s The House magazine.

He recognized that some people had concerns about the pressure new arrivals put on communities and services. The archbishop said: ā€œThere is a tendency to say, ā€˜Those people are racist,ā€™ which is just outrageous, absolutely outrageous.ā€

ā€œFear is a valid emotion at a time of such colossal crisis,ā€ he added. ā€œThis is one of the greatest movements of people in human history. Just enormous. And to be anxious about that is very reasonable.ā€

He said it was ā€œreally importantā€ that fears were listened to, and resources put in place to address them.

Read more at Archbishop: ā€˜Itā€™s not racist to oppose refugeesā€™

"GTP"
Obama Devil.jpg

I understand why 1stRambo would be afraid, anyone who feels it necessary to call themselves Rambo must be insecure. But I've never understood how and why the religious are afraid? Given if we are lucky we may live eighty or ninety years and eternity lasts forever what is there to be afraid of? A million years from now you can look back and laugh. As Ellen says, be kind to each other. Or be like 1stRambo and pee your pants daily. lol You right wingnuts are kinda funny even though sad humans.

I understand why 1stRambo would be afraid, anyone who feels it necessary to call themselves Rambo must be insecure. But I've never understood how and why the religious are afraid? Given if we are lucky we may live eighty or ninety years and eternity lasts forever what is there to be afraid of? A million years from now you can look back and laugh. As Ellen says, be kind to each other. Or be like 1stRambo and pee your pants daily. lol You right wingnuts are kinda funny even though sad humans.

Yo, Ellen? We all know where you`re coming from!

"GTP"
democrats_need_help_light_tshirt.jpg

Forum List

Back