The Details of the Election Conspiracy

None are so blind as those who refuse to see- it's a sad time here as the democrats pretend to be saints- and nary a soul has followed the money- to see the agenda- I posted an article a few days ago explaining in pretty good detail what's happening and not a Republican or Democrat responded or even reacted- that tells me the blind refuse to see- but, by god, (not sure which one though),they will continue with the pejorative hyperbole as though that lends credibility to their intellectual dishonesty- FYI, it doesn't.
Trump as a persistent liar and delusional narcissist, clearly has ample motivation for lying about an election that he is pathologically incapable of admitting that he lost, as 81 million Americans expressed the sentiment that most had registered in relentless surveys throughout four years of Trumpery.

If there was a conspiracy, it was vast indeed, comprised of the American electorate, an explanation that eminently comports with Occam's Razor, but is unacceptable to Cry Baby-worshipping paranoids who are unable to accept that no sinister plot has been exposed.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Where is the investigative journalism that nails Governors Kemp and Ducey, Secretaries of State Raffensperger and Hobbs, Attorneys General Carr and Brnovich? Were they all conspiring with Putin's agents in Trump Tower over a pedophile pizza?
Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 9.08.49 AM.png

........."Compliments of George Soros, Dudes!"
For such a vast, ever-expanding conspiracy, the obligatory who's, what's, why's, where's, when's, and how's are met with an impenetrable wall of silence that one must assume Mexico paid for.

Given the conspicuous failure of anyone who touts the vast conspiracy being able to explain any aspect of it, I'll just go with Dominion voting machines actually being alien life forms from the planet Kolob who feasted on Trump ballots because they liked how they smelled.
Screen Shot 2021-01-10 at 4.34.17 PM.png

"FEED ME, MOUTH BREATHER!"

One more lefty and your circle jerk will be complete.
Your desperate attempt at diversion is entirely understandable, but not one conspiracy crackpot has attempted to explain how the yooj perversion of justice that festers in their Trump-infested noggins functioned.

Shouldn't all those folks who mysteriously "stole the election" have mobs of goons screeching "Lock them up! Lock them up!"? - But first, they'll need to be identified and their transgressions documented.

So far, they are all as chimerical as the 3-5 million invisible people Trump insisted cast bogus ballots against him in '16.

Let's get real!

Forum List

Back