The destruction of America

you mean of course those that don't believe the white house version of the events of 911 and concern have great over the CFR AND BILDERBURGS unwarranted influence on American foreign and domestic policy....

you mean of course those that don't believe the white house version of the events of 911 and concern have great over the CFR AND BILDERBURGS unwarranted influence on American foreign and domestic policy....

Curious -, in your opinion who or what controls the cfr and the bilderburgs and what exactly did they gain by killing 3000 people in NYC?

these groups are dominated by the Rockefeller's ..hearst ..rothchilds and there international cohorts ... the Illuminati NWO...the global elite call the what you will
and what they gained is greater power and control and a pretext for war and global domination in the quest toward a global government..

neat thread

we've got America's governance alongside of UFO's

and nobody can make sense of , have clarity of, or define the intent of either

well we don't send our tax dollars to Mars yet, but it would seem it wouldn't make a whole lotta difference if we did ....

Well... As For the Future... In the '60's I worked at Disney Land. Anaheim! I Used the Monorail From the Hotel to the Adventure Land. ------- Thinking; that is the form of future travel, in 20 Years... in the '70s There was Millions of $ Allocated for a Monorail From Los Angeles to San Diego. But in a few Months The News Paper Reported the Money LOST! (????)

I'm not one to joke too much in my posts but along with the destruction of America that has been occuring for over a century, somewhere within the past 4 years also came the destruction of the Nestle Toll-House Cookie Bars. You guys remember them? They were SOOOO fricken good. And they came in 3 different flavors. And....they came in a bag big enough to last for days.

WTF happened to them? I can't find them anywhere anymore.

Forum List

Back