The Despicable Derrick Bell

Indeed, its hardly news to anyone that Barack Husseins friends list of domestic terrorists, clueless marxists, rampant racists and leftist low lifes continues to grow..............

Yep, far, far right.

Face it. Briebart's last effort is a total dud. Nobody cares.

The Breitbart stooges are really, really trying to get sme mileage out of this.

The only thing they are accomplishing is showing how desperate the smear machine is.

Losers.

Really nothing to add except "Thanks". :thup:

As usual lefties are afflicted with selective short term memory loss. Anything that happened in the 90's is ancient history as well as the 70's but their hatred of Reagan keeps some memories of the 80's alive.

Derrick Bell is an American patriot who fought for liberty and justice

Derrick Bell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

. Soon afterwards, Bell took a position as an assistant counsel for the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund (LDF), crafting legal strategies at the forefront of the battle to undo racist laws and segregation in schools. At the LDF, he worked alongside other prominent civil rights attorneys such as Thurgood Marshall, Robert L. Carter and Constance Baker Motley. Bell was assigned to Mississippi, the cradle of the deep South, where racism was at its most virulent and entrenched. While working at the LDF, Bell supervised more than 300 school desegregation cases and spearheaded the fight of James Meredith to secure admission to the University of Mississippi over the protests of Governor Ross Barnett. [2]
"I learned a lot about evasiveness, and how racists could use a system to forestall equality," Bell was quoted as saying in The Boston Globe ... "I also learned a lot riding those dusty roads and walking into those sullen hostile courts in Jackson, Mississippi. It just seems that unless something's pushed, unless you litigate, nothing happens."[3]

Civil Rights fighters were true patriots risking their lives to fight terrorism and injustice in our own country

I can see why republicans would hate him

Last edited:
Derrick Bell is an American patriot who fought for liberty and justice

Derrick Bell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So was Timothy McVeigh..he literally fought for liberty...and risked his life doing so

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sick comparison. You should be ashamed

I exepcted someone like TM or NYCarbineer to ignore the point I was making and somehow make it like I am comparing the two.

Never expected it from you.....but I guess I had you pegged wrong just as I did someone else on here.

But whatever.

My point is obvious....being an American Patriot does not excuse you for your actions beyond your "patriotism".

So was Timothy McVeigh..he literally fought for liberty...and risked his life doing so

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I exepcted someone like TM or NYCarbineer to ignore the point I was making and somehow make it like I am comparing the two.

Never expected it from you.....but I guess I had you pegged wrong just as I did someone else on here.

But whatever.

My point is obvious....being an American Patriot does not excuse you for your actions beyond your "patriotism".

I stand by my revulsion at your comparison, but it is inline with the OPs comparison to Hitler

Yup, he hated America and Whitey. See the pattern here with Obama's good buddies? He's made it pretty obvious for us.

I love Sowell, I own many of his books..

Lets see how the left respond to a guy like Sowell who came from poverty, got a GED and went on to become one of the greatest black minds of all time.

Of course they will call him an "Uncle Tom" for embracing hard work, morals and dedication in order to achieve success.

Progressives generally hate minorities who don't use their race to get ahead, but rather get ahead on their own merit and intellect..

But whatever.

I stand by my revulsion at your comparison, but it is inline with the OPs comparison to Hitler
yep.
Had you7 pegged all wrong.

I was not comparing the two.

You are just too wrapped up in your high horse asshole attitude to see it.

Cya friend. You are a flake like RDD....you can both take your "I am openm minded" phony attitudes and use it on someone else.

Months posting with you knowing where I come from and yet you REFUSE to see my point and instead use it in an effort to demean me.

Whatever works for you.

Lets see how the left respond to a guy like Sowell who came from poverty, got a GED and went on to become one of the greatest black minds of all time.

Of course they will call him an "Uncle Tom" for embracing hard work, morals and dedication in order to achieve success.

Progressives generally hate minorities who don't use their race to get ahead, but rather get ahead on their own merit and intellect..

If he doesn't hate America & Whitey, the Left will respond like they always do. And you covered that well in your reply. Same ole same ole i guess.

If he doesn't hate America & Whitey, the Left will respond like they always do. And you covered that well in your reply. Same ole same ole i guess.
I call Sowell an intelligent conservative myself. Part of the 2%, according to Salt Jones I would guess. IF Salt is serious. I do think Cain is out of touch, though Colin Powell would give many candidates a run for their money.

Forum List

Back