The Dept. of Hate Studies

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Sounds like a PC joke, huh?

Nope.

http://www.splcenter.org/center/splcreport/article.jsp?aid=78

I wonder if the Gonzaga Hate Studies Department will study the hatred directed at Christians, conservatives, traditional women who marry and have children, men who work jobs like trucking or plumbing, people from the Midwest, "square states," red states, Southerners, people with Southern accents, straight males, NASCAR fans, country music and white people.

Probably not.

William Joyce said:

Nope.

I wonder if the Gonzaga Hate Studies Department will study the hatred directed at Christians, conservatives, traditional women who marry and have children, men who work jobs like trucking or plumbing, people from the Midwest, "square states," red states, Southerners, people with Southern accents, straight males, NASCAR fans, country music and white people.

Probably not.

I'll go with certainly not------good thing to see all the minority groups can all agree on one thing ----everything is Whiteys' fault. Guess they are laying foundations for reparations.

William Joyce said:

Nope.

Probably not.

It's a shame they used the word "hate". If they just substituted the word hate for "tolerance" - Gonzaga Tolerance Studies Department - then, I would have such a problem with this.

I like the idea of teaching tolerance.

I would much rather emphasize and work on the positive - tolerance - then the negative - hate.

GotZoom said:
It's a shame they used the word "hate". If they just substituted the word hate for "tolerance" - Gonzaga Tolerance Studies Department - then, I would have such a problem with this.

I like the idea of teaching tolerance.

I would much rather emphasize and work on the positive - tolerance - then the negative - hate.

But that wouldn't change the thrust. They would insist that we "tolerate" homosexuality on parade, multiculturalism, etc. They wouldn't "teach tolerance" of all the things I listed above. The whole "tolerance" business is so Orwellian --- it's like mind-conditioning in the Soviet Union. If you're being taught to "tolerate" your state of slavery, they're just accomplishing with liberal brainwashing what others might accomplish with whips, guns and jailing.

William Joyce said:
But that wouldn't change the thrust. They would insist that we "tolerate" homosexuality on parade, multiculturalism, etc. They wouldn't "teach tolerance" of all the things I listed above. The whole "tolerance" business is so Orwellian --- it's like mind-conditioning in the Soviet Union. If you're being taught to "tolerate" your state of slavery, they're just accomplishing with liberal brainwashing what others might accomplish with whips, guns and jailing.

You have a good point. And unfortunately, you are probably right in what their "interpretation" of tolerance was.

Forum List

Back