The Depravity That Israel Faces: Worship Of A Pedophile!

Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, 33b: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-YiN-mnpg&feature=related]"Mohammed is a Pedophile": Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11/08/09 - YouTube[/ame]

Talmud, Tractate Yebamoth, 33b: The seduction of a minor is deemed to be an outrage

Sahih Bukhari Hadith: Narrated 'Aisha: I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Apostle used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet would call them to join and play with me.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu-YiN-mnpg&feature=related]"Mohammed is a Pedophile": Movement for Italy Leader Daniela Santanchè on Domenica Cinque 11/08/09 - YouTube[/ame]

Sorry Stoney and the other clever dickheads that thought you were on a winner with this thread.......through the intelligence of Etos,it's all backfired bigtime.

Some complain that Etos dosen't write prose but in his more intelligent way "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS" and good on him.

No, the more you degenerates continue with your hate towards Palestinians,and anyone who disagrees with your warped outlook on life and reality the more weak and pathetic you become.

You fight DIRTY because you are FILTH and I for one,Etos for two,Tinnie for three have you completely defeated.......You are hateful completely and a complete JOKE

Sorry Stoney and the other clever dickheads that thought you were on a winner with this thread.......through the intelligence of Etos,it's all backfired bigtime.

Some complain that Etos dosen't write prose but in his more intelligent way "A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS" and good on him.

No, the more you degenerates continue with your hate towards Palestinians,and anyone who disagrees with your warped outlook on life and reality the more weak and pathetic you become.

You fight DIRTY because you are FILTH and I for one,Etos for two,Tinnie for three have you completely defeated.......You are hateful completely and a complete JOKE
EOTs has the intelligence of a fruit fly. All he does with every post is prove that he's a mentally ill holocaust and 9-11 denier. Many of the same lunatics see Muslim / Palestinian barbarians as victims. This is your hero, a mentally ill ignorant moron. I think there should be a study done on the mental well being holocaust deniers, Jew haters, and 9-11 truthers. I bet you they will find many common factors.

EOTs has the intelligence of a fruit fly. All he does with every post is prove that he's a mentally ill holocaust and 9-11 denier. Many of the same lunatics see Muslim / Palestinian barbarians as victims. This is your hero, a mentally ill ignorant moron. I think there should be a study done on the mental well being holocaust deniers, Jew haters, and 9-11 truthers. I bet you they will find many common factors.

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among "Time magazine's 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example is Transforming Our World Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME

Islam Is A Mental Disease
When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4cMjpiBpA]Islam & Mental Illness (Arabic with Subs.) - YouTube[/ame]

People should see in the video how the barbarian muslime pedophile worshipper in the audience must be physically restrained from attacking the intelligent woman who dares state the fact that the perverted pedophile muhammad married a 6 year old when he was 53. :eek:

Go beat up your wife, instead, you muslime sociopath motherfucker!

Dr. Wafa Sultan, Among "Time magazine's 100 Men and Women Whose Power, Talent or Moral Example is Transforming Our World Wafa Sultan - The 2006 TIME 100 - TIME

When I examined the Koran, the hadiths and the Islamic books under my microscope, I came to the absolute conviction that it is impossible--IMPOSSIBLE-- for any human being to read the biography of Muhammad and believe in it and yet emerge a psychologically and mentally healthy person.

Do you remember the way that Muhammad killed Asma bint Marwan? His followers tore her body apart limb from limb while she was breastfeeding her child. When they returned to him shouting, "Allah Akbar," he said: "Two goats would lock horns over her." As you know, goats lock horns over the most inconsequential thing. For Muhammad, however, the killing of a woman while breastfeeding was too trivial an incident for goats to lock horns over. Is this a prophet of God?

The language of Islam is a negative, dead language, replete with violence, anger, hatred and racism. Man is a product of his language, the outcome of the negative and positive language to which he is exposed in his lifetime. If his life is dominated by negative language, he will emerge as a negative, reckless and non-productive person who rejects everything. This is why the negative language of Islam has failed. It has failed to produce people with a positive outlook. It has produced negative people. If we take a look at Islamic societies, we see what that negative man [Muhammad] did.

Islam is a political doctrine which imposes itself by force. Any doctrine whatsoever that calls to kill those who do not believe in it is not a religion. It is a totalitarian doctrine that imposes itself by force.

Read about the life of Muhammad. What do you find there? Nothing but his raids and and his wives. I shudder when I hear the hadith: A woman's paradise is under her husband's foot. The Islamc teachings have become dreadful in the skulls of the Muslims. I see no alternative butr to open these skulls and to clean the life-threatening cancerous cells in these brains.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g4cMjpiBpA]Islam & Mental Illness (Arabic with Subs.) - YouTube[/ame]
I think Islam in itself brings mental illness. Just imagine, a person has to beleive that a pedophile, caravan robbing, illiterate, terrorist theif is "God's final messenger". It would require a leap of insanity.

Sorry but it's called Free speech or vids in Etos's case,something you Zionist try to repress unless it suits your point of view.....sorry you can't have one(your)way traffic on this Forum.
You stupidly forgot to mention Zionist Barbarians but what new in your drivil:cuckoo:

Exactly:cool:

I think Islam in itself brings mental illness. Just imagine, a person has to beleive that a pedophile, caravan robbing, illiterate, terrorist theif is "God's final messenger". It would require a leap of insanity.

Boring

Judaism prohibits pedophilia.
Islime condones pedophilia.

Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth [islimic text of conduct of muhammad, second only to the quran in importance, must be emulated by all practicing muslimes]
Narrated 'Aisha: That the Prophet said to her, "You have been shown to me twice in my dream. I saw you pictured on a piece of silk and some-one said (to me). 'This is your wife.' When I uncovered the picture, I saw that it was yours. I said, 'If this is from Allah, it will be done.

My mother came to me while I was being swung on a swing between two branches and got me down. My nurse took over and wiped my face with some water and started leading me. When I was at the door she stopped so I could catch my breath. I was brought in while Muhammad was sitting on a bed in our house. My mother made me sit on his lap. The other men and women got up and left. The Prophet consummated his marriage with me in my house when I was nine years old. Neither a camel nor a sheep was slaughtered on behalf of me.”
Sahih Bukhari Hadeeth
When Mohammed asked Abu Bakr for Aisha’s hand in marriage, Abu replied, “But I am your brother.” Mohammed said, “You are only my brother in Allah’s religion and His Book, so it is lawful for me to marry her.”
Quran 33:21...
Ye have indeed in the Messenger of Allah a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allah and the Final Day, and who engages much in the Praise of Allah.

Last edited:
Ibn Ishaq, The Life of Muhammad...
Muhammad [53 years old] married ‘A’isha in Mecca when she was a child of six and lived with her in Medina when she was nine or ten. She was the only virgin that he married. Her father, Abu Bakr, married her to him and the apostle gave her four hundred dirhams.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back