The Depravity That Israel Faces: Girl Buried Alive Because She Liked Boys!

I was on liberty in Jiddah Saudi Arabia, walking around with some friends, one of whom was an SM1 female who was HOOOOTTTT!!!!! A couple of Saudi guys kept following us around asking how many camels we'd take for her. They started at 20, and kept offering more until it was around 100, then they got the message and left.

Dude that's 100 camels, how did you turn down that offer?

Theres no way to bring the camels back with you to base, and how would he explain to his missing co worker?:lol:

Are you hijacking the thread PC, I thought only Muslims hijacked things! J/C!

I read a short article years back about Rosemary, it haunted me so much I couldn't even think about it!

I fully understand the subtext of your posts....all of them....but wonder if you are familiar with the tale of JFK's sister, Rosemary....

....a young girl who was lobotomized at the behest of her family, and lived some 60 years as a virtual 'zombie' out of a fear that you might involve herself with boys so as to hurt the reputation of the family?

"Rosemary was a woman, and there was a dread fear of pregnancy, disease and disgrace," Leamer wrote, adding that Rosemary, whose retardation possibly stemmed from brain damage at birth, had taken to sneaking out of the convent where she was staying at the time.

Doctors told Joe Kennedy that a lobotomy, a medical procedure in which the frontal lobes of a patient's brain are scraped away, would help his daughter."
Why did Rosemary Kennedy undergo a lobotomy at the age of 23?

Seems it's not just Muslims.....

You're not serious in drawing an analogy, right? Askville.com is your source of presidential history?

1. Yes...there is a similarity.

2. The story of Rosemary Kennedy is well known.

"One of the doctors who knew the truth was [Dr. Brown], ... executive director of the President's Panel on Mental Retardation," Kessler writes. "According to Dr. Brown, the fact that Rosemary could do arithmetic meant that her IQ was well above 75, the cutoff used by most states for purposes of classification in schools to define mental retardation." At the age of nine, she did problems like 428 × 32 = 13696, 3924 / 6 = 654.[49] Kessler quotes Dr. Brown, "If she did division and multiplication, she was over an IQ of 75. She was not mentally retarded. ... It could be she had an IQ of 90 in a family where everyone was 130, so it looked like retardation, but she did not fall into IQ 75 and below, which is the definition of mental retardation. ... There is no way I can picture her at less than a 90 IQ, but in that family, 90 would be considered retarded."

Kessler adds that in Dr. Brown's opinion, the family's treatment of Rosemary led to her mental illness. "I think it's likely she was somewhat slower than the others. Then she was treated as if she was retarded. Then it becomes reactive depression, including rages and loss of control. That is mental illness. ... The reason she got depressed was that she reacted to being treated as a lesser member of the family." While the children tried to include her in their activities, "given the highly competitive environment of the Kennedy family, they could not help but to communicate to her that she was not up to their standards." The fact that Joe banished Rosemary to live with his aide demonstrated his rejection of her. "The stigma of mental illness in those days was like tuberculosis or cancer or worse. Mental retardation is more benignly not your fault...."
Rosemary Kennedy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From your link:
“A lot of the honor killings in Istanbul are being committed by people who moved from villages in the southeast,” says Vildan Yirmibesoglu, head of Istanbul’s Human Rights Council.

Exactly what I've said before.

Liar! Other than Israel, Iraq's Kurdistan region is the safest place for women, Christians and Westerns, in the Middle East, Perian, Turkey, Northern African and Western Asia!

Still doesn't answer my question, you guys should just let the Kurds have their own state if you hate them so much.

About Kurds outside Turkey I don't give a fuck about.
About the ones carrying Turkish citizenship I care about, and I'm confident that the small percentage within that community who don't behave like they should will sooner or later be civilized.

On a positive note, when you're buried alive in turkey, the turkish government waives funeral and burial costs :badgrin:

"Moderate" Turkey -- World Leader in Islamic Honor Killing

Increasingly the age of Ataturk (separation of mosque and state) is but an historical blip.

"PM Erdogan: The Term 'Moderate Islam' Is Ugly And Offensive; There Is No Moderate Islam; Islam Is Islam,"

PM Erdogan commented on the term “moderate Islam”, often used in the West to describe AKP and said, ‘These descriptions are very ugly, it is offensive and an insult to our religion. There is no moderate or immoderate Islam. Islam is Islam and that’s it.” As islamization goes, so goes gender apartheid, honor killings, misogyny ..... and it's not Islamist (ridiculous word), it's Islamic. Don't miss our conference on honor killing (register here).

With the Islamists’ Rise to Power, Turkey Became the World’s Leading Hotspot of Honour Killings. To educated Muslims, honor killing has nothing to do with Islam and Turkey is the only "role model" Islamic country, because in all other Muslim countries, honor killing occurs. Unfortunately, after the Islamists came to power in 2002 and opened the gates of gradual Islamization of Turkey, after 8 decades of strict secular rule, Turkey has risen to be the world's "number one honor killing country", with a killing rate 5 times higher than that of Pakistan, known to be notorious for honor killing.

The Quran and hadiths prohibit adultery, apostasy, fornication, and homosexuality etc. And Muslim societies, since the days of Prophet Muhammad, have punished such offenders, normally by killing them, in perfect harmony with sanctions of the Quran, Sunnah and the Sharia. Stoning to death, lashing (which frequently leads to death), shooting to death and mob-lynching are common methods of honor violence. The victims are even buried alive in some cases. In countries like Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh, those targeted for honor violence by husbands and jilted male lovers are frequently burned and disfigured by throwing acids at them.

Ameneh-Bahrami-Iran-acid-attack-victim.jpg

On a positive note, acid thrown in your face in turkey acts like a dermabrasion and results in a rosey glow, and you save money on expensive dermatologist treatments. :clap2:

All pictures not from Turkey.
Yeah? But since Turkey became Islamacized recently, it's become the capital of honor killings. The article is 100% correct. And it ain't because of the Kurds, douchebag. Don't you people have any shame? Will you at least own up to your own deeds at least once?

The article is 100% correct.

I don't really care about your extreme wingnut blogs.

Which one is you in the picture?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]
[/QUOTE]
If you light a match under ekrems butt while he's taking that picture, his continiously silent fart will light up like a firecracker.

Did you know Mohammad in all his wisdom had even created names for all the different farts, and the punishment for someone who farts during prayer at a mosque? The wise prophet covered all bases, mostly from the waist down though. Waist up, he and his followers were devoid of any cohesive intellectual or spiritual thought. That's why it all seems so animalistic to a non Muslim observer.

I don't really care about your extreme wingnut blogs.

Which one is you in the picture?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4Vp642ERhM&feature=related]Sound-Effects - Crowd Laughing - YouTube[/ame]
If you light a match under ekrems butt while he's taking that picture, his continiously silent fart will light up like a firecracker.

Did you know Mohammad in all his wisdom had even created names for all the different farts, and the punishment for someone who farts during prayer at a mosque? The wise prophet covered all bases, mostly from the waist down though. Waist up, he and his followers were devoid of any cohesive intellectual or spiritual thought. That's why it all seems so animalistic to a non Muslim observer.

Too much information about the perverted prophet muhammad

Sahih Bukhari Hadith
Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said, "The prayer of a person who does ,Hadath (passes, urine, stool or wind) is not accepted till he performs (repeats) the ablution." A person from Hadaramout asked Abu Huraira, "What is 'Hadath'?" Abu Huraira replied, " 'Hadath' means the passing of wind from the anus."

Narrated 'Abbas bin Tamim:My uncle asked Allah's Apostle about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. Allah' Apostle replied: "He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something."

Last edited:
On a positive note, most girls' parents forbid them from playing in the dirt, but, this girl's turkey parents actually let her sleep in the dirt...a loooong sleep in the dirt :badgrin: :woohoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back