The Depopulation of the world, consider Ebola.

Forum switch in 5...4...3...

Why would you feel this is not the proper forum ?

There is a special built conspiracy theories forum for topics just like this. You will get more responses there.

And there in is the problem, this is not theory. These are proven facts. And this is being conducted by governments around the world Which makes it political.
Actually, it's a conspiracy theory, delusional, paranoid, and unfounded – hence the conspiracy theories forum, where you and other equally delusional, paranoid members can post such nonsense to your hearts' content.

Something to ponder:

Robert Kunzig of National Geographic is on Krys Boyd’s Think right now discussing his article, “Population Seven Billion.” He said he did the calculations, and the entire world could fit in Texas if each person were alloted the same average square feet of living space as in New York City. I lived in New York City, and the sqaure footage wasn’t that bad. Give up a private screening room and a wine cellar and a couple of extra bedrooms — and most of your kitchen space — and you’d be surprised.

Entire World Population Could Fit in Texas FrontBurner D Magazine

Something to ponder:

Robert Kunzig of National Geographic is on Krys Boyd’s Think right now discussing his article, “Population Seven Billion.” He said he did the calculations, and the entire world could fit in Texas if each person were alloted the same average square feet of living space as in New York City. I lived in New York City, and the sqaure footage wasn’t that bad. Give up a private screening room and a wine cellar and a couple of extra bedrooms — and most of your kitchen space — and you’d be surprised.

Texans would probably object a bit. Although, if you crammed them all into Amarillo, no one would notice.

Something to ponder:

Texans would probably object a bit. Although, if you crammed them all into Amarillo, no one would notice.

They would if it was Pampa or Dumas..

Something to ponder:

Wow, that's something ! And I'm sure that if the same amount of money were put out to helping the third world as killing them, the world would be a good place to live, if we dumped religion.

And out of nowhere the headcase decides he must drop a load of his bigotry into the discussion - of course.

Something to ponder:

I'm not giving up my wine cellar - not that I drink the stuff - so a couple thousand peeps will just have to squeeze a bit.

Forum List

Back