The deplorable choir

The deplorable choir, new song. Please listen to the song. My question is related to the part "We support our troops no matter what". They are hot and conservative and are pro-life and everything but I dont get why "good patriotic americans" always support wars? Why america bombs other countries and patriotic americans support that unquestioned.
I love America, have a USA flag at home. I go to McDonalds, watch american movies, speak half of my time English (when Im online and Im often due to carrying my phone with me when Im out) I listen to american music. I have a cowboyhat and I love Toby Keith. But america also bombed my birth country (serbia). And for a while I used to dislike america and hate them also because of what they said about my birth country in their media. How they demonised us. Well that was 20 years ago, but nowadays it is still the same, just with other countries in other parts of the world. And being patriotic means Always supporting america bombing some countries. Why?

Forum List

Back