The Density Of Their Skulls

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
“I think there’s no doubt that we reflect the will of the people to an overwhelming extent. I don’t think we were successful in conveying the spirit behind those policies, and I don’t think we were successful in transmitting the urgency behind those policies.”

Everyone understands what you reflect. Because of the results, fewer people are buying it. That's just the way it is, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Biggest Dem donor thinks party needs new message

Here's one of the 'liberals', a billionaire who is pissed because other billionaires out-bid him for the Presidency.
THIS is what is wrong with our Democracy.
It has become a Plutocracy, and elections, even at the local level, are now a battle of the well-heeled, seeking to secure the authority to grow their wealth.

Here's one of the 'liberals', a billionaire who is pissed because other billionaires out-bid him for the Presidency.
It has become a Plutocracy, and elections, even at the local level, are now a battle of the well-heeled, seeking to secure the authority to grow their wealth.
yeah if there's one thing republicans hate its billionaires.... talk about dense

“I think there’s no doubt that we reflect the will of the people to an overwhelming extent. I don’t think we were successful in conveying the spirit behind those policies, and I don’t think we were successful in transmitting the urgency behind those policies.”

Everyone understands what you reflect. Because of the results, fewer people are buying it. That's just the way it is, and will continue to be for the foreseeable future.

Well golly gee, after being decimated now they think they need something new.

Because of the results, fewer people are buying it.

60%+ of "the people" polled on the question approve of the POTUS who preceded the current occupant.

The Current Occupant received considerably FEWER of the people's votes than his opponent....

What must you tell dirt to change its "mind"?

Nah. The people who voted far outnumber the billionaires. There may be influence at the top, but in the end it's sheer numbers.

yeah if there's one thing republicans hate its billionaires.... talk about dense
Envy is a cowardly emotion...

60%+ of "the people" polled on the question approve of the POTUS who preceded the current occupant.

Of course they do. The polls say so.

The Current Occupant received considerably FEWER of the people's votes than his opponent....

Illegals didn't vote for "The Current Occupant".

Apparently not what the Democrats told. :laugh:

Nah. The people who voted far outnumber the billionaires. There may be influence at the top, but in the end it's sheer numbers.

So......post the vote totals for these.......uh.........numbersous "people"......

So......post the vote totals for these.......uh.........numbersous "people"......

The Electoral College numbers are all that counts. So shall it remain.

lol, that's turning out to be the best the GOP can hope for.

Well, it's one of the foundations of the nation, after all. Your approval is not needed, nor asked for.

The party doesn't need a new message. They fucked up by nominating Clinton. I told you that 2 years ago.

Well, it's one of the foundations of the nation, after all. Your approval is not needed, nor asked for.

So was slavery. Want to bring that back?

The party doesn't need a new message. They fucked up by nominating Clinton. I told you that 2 years ago.
Just keep doing what you are doing and see if you have a prayer in 2020 regardless of who you pick.

You won't.

Do you want to burn the Constitution because it was written by slave owners?

Well golly gee, after being decimated now they think they need something new.

/---- Dems new message will be: Tax the rich, socialized medicine, no school choice and abortion on demand..... oh and call Republicans racists if they don't go along.

/---- The GOP screwed up too by nominating Dole, McCain and Mitt.

I didn't say they did. It was one of their billionaire donors. I couldn't care less what they say.

No, but the Democrats sure do, on a much larger scale.

Forum List

Back